Hispanic Exodus From the Democratic Party is Not Slowing

I think people are jumping to conclusions based on one or two polls.

As Republicans, we counted on getting votes from Cuban-Americans. We can still rely on the older Cuban-Americans, but not the younger ones. Older Cuban-Americans remember how bad Cuba was under Castro. The same cannot be said for younger Cuban-Americans. Last election they interviewed younger Cuban-Americans who were concerned about student loans. Guess who they were voting for?

If our demographics change as predicted, America will be in big trouble.
With all due respect, Lenny? When politicians basically try and buy votes with give-a-ways like forgiving student debt they're going to woo a certain percentage of the population who benefits from that but that doesn't mean they've really changed the political outlook of that population. Once they've had their debt forgiven? Do they then vote for the party that provides them the better future? Or are they somehow beholden to the party that gave them a get out of jail free card with their debt? Call me cynical but I don't think this buys the Democrats anything long term. It might keep them from getting absolutely crushed in the next mid term but that's about it.

you fucking pussy just the other day you said there are 10 million brown cockroaches in S.cal....why dont you prove they are all illegal asswipe....
OR you could prove they are legal?
Look, everyone sane and paying attention knows there are 30-50 million brown cockroaches nationwide…That said, how many would you guess are in Mexifornia?

With all due respect, Lenny? When politicians basically try and buy votes with give-a-ways like forgiving student debt they're going to woo a certain percentage of the population who benefits from that but that doesn't mean they've really changed the political outlook of that population. Once they've had their debt forgiven? Do they then vote for the party that provides them the better future? Or are they somehow beholden to the party that gave them a get out of jail free card with their debt? Call me cynical but I don't think this buys the Democrats anything long term. It might keep them from getting absolutely crushed in the next mid term but that's about it.
It buys them naive young voters. But it does appear to be working.

The problem with student debt forgiveness is that it sounds great for the "masses" until you actually delve into the numbers! Student debt is something that affects the affluent FAR more than it does the poor! Letting rich people slide on debt and paying for it with money that you've printed that devalues the money that's in ALL of our pockets hurts the poor! They just don't see it yet. But they will...

OR you could prove they are legal?
Look, everyone sane and paying attention knows there are 30-50 million brown cockroaches nationwide…That said, how many would you guess are in Mexifornia?
3-5 million.....there are approx 9-10 million people in the LA area....so that means your number includes brown people born here...

Who did the interviews? I have a lot of Cuban-American friends here in Florida. I'm not seeing a huge shift generationally from conservative to liberal. Call me skeptical.

now they are dumb....when they were democrats they were smart....maybe they dont like the bullshit they see from your pathetic little party....focus on that dumbass...
Transgenders in women's sports and late term abortion is going to make millions leave the democrat party. The sweet part about it is, they're too stupid to see it.

41% of Hispanic Americans now strongly disapprove of Biden. It's not just him either. The group's view of the Democratic Party in general continues to plummet. Some surveys have shown a 20% point swing among this group from Democrat to Republicans in less than two years and other polls have put the group evenly split between the two parties, a 360 from the lopsided advantage Democrats used to enjoy. Youngkin won the Hispanic vote by 12 points in Virginia in last year's gubernatorial race, which gave him his win over McAuliffe.

One of the sticking points appears to be the Democratic Party's position on illegal immigration. They've supported their "open borders" policy for years with the intention of pandering to Hispanics, but it's backfired, particularly with those who live in border counties who are experiencing the pains of this policy firsthand. His outreach to Maduro in Venezuela for oil has also caused angst in the community.

I remember years ago having a conversation with a Democrat who was crowing about how they'd be a permanent majority within the ten to 20 years because of the growing Hispanics population and I warned them that their prediction was predicated on the belief they would always be a loyal constituency and that may not be the case. The chickens are now coming home to roost.

Conservatism is the home of the Hispanic, who are usually Catholics or Christians and very traditional in their home countries.

Forum List

Back