....His own Secretary of Defense said Trump did it!!!.......

"you are a lying retarded commie demonRAt.........bi-partisan(bi-polar) demonRATS are the only retards that jumped on board..the PRO AMERICA people were smart enough to ignore the evil twat..PIG-LOUSY"
Well, then there is that.

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got ________.

Confession from my avatar:

He LOVES poster WTF's contributions here.
They are nostalgia-buzz. A trip down memory lane.
Re-living junior-high. Who can't like that?

On the bright side he is no longer in the WH, so there is that...

So what? It wasn't a decision of the Acting Sec. of Defense. It was the Decision of the US Senate, and they exonerated President Trump, declaring him to be as innocent as a newborn babe.

Donald Trump will forever be known as The Twice Exonerated, at least until he wins in 2024 and is impeached / exonerated again.
The Republicans would not have voted to convict him no matter what, so that is not exonerated him.
The Republicans would not have voted to convict him, no matter what PIG-LOUSY imagined, so TRUMP is fully exonerated!!!!
bi-partisan(bi-polar) demonRATS are the only retards that jumped on board..the PRO AMERICA people were smart enough to ignore the evil twat..PIG-LOUSY
Not smart enough to write with proper English though.
sorry you dont have the capacity to understand...but hey, if it was anti--TRUMP---you would have understood totally....that does say alot of your capacity....its gone
Nice deflection there dummy. Is English your second language, or is this just ignorance?

So what? It wasn't a decision of the Acting Sec. of Defense. It was the Decision of the US Senate, and they exonerated President Trump, declaring him to be as innocent as a newborn babe.

Donald Trump will forever be known as The Twice Exonerated, at least until he wins in 2024 and is impeached / exonerated again.
The Republicans would not have voted to convict him no matter what, so that is not exonerated him.
The Republicans would not have voted to convict him, no matter what PIG-LOUSY imagined, so TRUMP is fully exonerated!!!!
bi-partisan(bi-polar) demonRATS are the only retards that jumped on board..the PRO AMERICA people were smart enough to ignore the evil twat..PIG-LOUSY
sorry you dont have the capacity to understand...but hey, if it was anti--TRUMP---you would have understood totally....that does say alot of your capacity....its gone
Nice deflection there dummy. Is English your second language, or is this just ignorance?
deflection? TRUTH shit stain...this is where you retards start deflecting, and blaming others 4 what you are doing...go figure...typical commie demonRAT

"you are a lying retarded commie demonRAt.........bi-partisan(bi-polar) demonRATS are the only retards that jumped on board..the PRO AMERICA people were smart enough to ignore the evil twat..PIG-LOUSY"
Well, then there is that.

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got ________.

Confession from my avatar:
He LOVES poster WTF's contributions here.
They are nostalgia-buzz. A trip down memory lane.
Re-living junior-high. Who can't like that?
thanx 4 highlighting that...it looks better...

Whew!
Pried up that rock.
And lo & behold.........

A really nice collection of RWNJobbery.
In my humble opinion.

I'll ask for poster's patience right now, but when I've got more time, maybe tomorrow, I'll comb through those posts and see if we can get some of the posters to vet or source their, ah.....rather assertive assertions.

Some of 'em sound really interesting and it would be quite informative to all if they are able to back up what they state as fact.

Meanwhile, keep 'em coming.
" Some of 'em sound really interesting and it would be quite informative to all if they are able to back up what they state as fact."---exactly what we say when we see the pathetic shit you type. thanx 4 the laughs...when you can back your stupidity up w/out some publishers statements, in other words --REAL JOURNALISM...get back to me

There is an interview...or series of 'em.....where Don Trump's acting Sec. of Defense at the time of the Capitol insurrection, Chris Miller, reveals his belief that Trump caused the mob attack. Here's the reportage tonight. Here's a treatment of it in Vice.
(underlining added for emphasis)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Even Trump’s Defense Secretary During the Capitol Riot Blames Him for Inciting It
Former Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller told VICE on Showtime he believes Trump’s speech caused the violent mob to attack the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.
By Seb Walker

Secretary of Defense Chris Miller, has told VICE on Showtime that he believes the speech made by former President Donald Trump on the morning of January 6 was responsible for causing the mob to violently attack the Capitol later that day.

Trump installed Miller after firing his predecessor Mark Esper in the days after the election. Speaking exclusively to VICE on Showtime, Miller said, “
Would anybody have marched on the Capitol, and tried to overrun the Capitol, without the president’s speech? I think it’s pretty much definitive that wouldn’t have happened.”

“It seems cause-and-effect,” Miller said, referring to Trump’s speech and the violent riot that left five people dead. “The question is, did he know he was enraging people to do that? I don’t know.

Still, Miller described the political climate at the time as a “constant drumbeat” of “potential illegal, immoral, and unethical activities” that made him closely examine his “ethical, moral, and legal red lines.” Miller said he made a plan that he would step down rather than carry out an order he was uncomfortable with.

It takes courage to speak up and do the right thing when a man like Trump is the president.

There is an interview...or series of 'em.....where Don Trump's acting Sec. of Defense at the time of the Capitol insurrection, Chris Miller, reveals his belief that Trump caused the mob attack. Here's the reportage tonight. Here's a treatment of it in Vice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Even Trump’s Defense Secretary During the Capitol Riot Blames Him for Inciting It
Former Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller told VICE on Showtime he believes Trump’s speech caused the violent mob to attack the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.
By Seb Walker

Secretary of Defense Chris Miller, has told VICE on Showtime that he believes the speech made by former President Donald Trump on the morning of January 6 was responsible for causing the mob to violently attack the Capitol later that day.

Trump installed Miller after firing his predecessor Mark Esper in the days after the election. Speaking exclusively to VICE on Showtime, Miller said, “
Would anybody have marched on the Capitol, and tried to overrun the Capitol, without the president’s speech? I think it’s pretty much definitive that wouldn’t have happened.”

“It seems cause-and-effect,” Miller said, referring to Trump’s speech and the violent riot that left five people dead. “The question is, did he know he was enraging people to do that? I don’t know.

Still, Miller described the political climate at the time as a “constant drumbeat” of “potential illegal, immoral, and unethical activities” that made him closely examine his “ethical, moral, and legal red lines.” Miller said he made a plan that he would step down rather than carry out an order he was uncomfortable with.

ZOMG maybe you can impeach him -- again!!

Pelosi will impeach him again if she gets the chance. The third try may be the charm.

By Seb Walker

It takes courage to speak up and do the right thing when a man like Trump is the president.

True, just ask the GOP moderates and conservatives who called him out. They became members of the RINO club...

deflection? TRUTH shit stain...this is where you retards start deflecting, and blaming others 4 what you are doing...go figure...typical commie demonRAT
And you are a typical right-wing dummy, who has no knowledge of his native language.

And you are a typical right-wing dummy, who has no knowledge of his native language.
yours is chinese, right?....thanx for the typical commie demonRAT deflection. i expect nothing less from you

yours is chinese, right?....thanx for the typical commie demonRAT deflection. i expect nothing less from you
Only because you are an ejit.

so expecting nothing less from you, makes me something? ok....thanx 4 that bowl full of knowledge

I think that Trump technically in a legal sense did not incite anything. But only because he was careful with how he said things.

I do believe however that he intended to violence. He knew or at least you should have known how his more militant supporters would take his retoric.
the idea that Trump's supporters attacked the capital only because of his speech that day is. They were planning the attack for months ahead of time. the proud boys and other white supremacist groups we're the ones who plan the attacks and is known that certain Trump staffers appointees knew about in health plan and carry out the attack.

I am not going to say that Trump knew about the attack beforehand, but I believe that he was well aware that it was a possibility. he knew that he had very militant supporters on the extreme far right, supporters who openly called for a tax like happened on January 6th, and there is evidence that members of Congress knew about the attacks and actually helped plan them. The attackers somehow had very very detailed blueprints and plans for the Capitol building, if there was some evidence that was a Congress was actually in communication with attackers.
Get over yourself. As you admit anybody who was paying attention knew a massive demonstration was planned for DC at that time. The people came from throughout the US and made no secret of their intentions or reasons. It was never any secret that they were pissed because they believed that there had there had been a left wing coup to take over the government of the United States. Americans tend to be a bit picky about that sort of thing. If you doubt that ask the British. Anyone who has been paying attention for about the last 50 yrs. is also aware that anytime there is a large concentration of pissed-off demonstrators there is a very great potential for violence. Government has been passing off a lot of rather extreme violence for some time now as "understandable". "People do things" (boys will be boys) so there was no reason for the trespassers to believe they were committing any serious crime. Nor do I think they did. There was little violence for a demonstration of that size and I think it obvious that it was the rent-a-cops that committed most of that including homicide. There was an "attack"? There was an "insurrection"? Prove it in court or STFU. Or both. Biden's Bitches had their chance to prove President Trump culpable and failed miserably. Let's see a little justice done concerning the homicide committed by the police. And let us not forget there remains the matter of the election many people continue to consider bogus. I haven't seen anybody changing their minds about that.

the fact that several members of the rally left early and came back to take part in the attack with weapons and explosives said it was a pre-planned attack and not a result of trump and sighting something at the rally.

I think that Trump technically in a legal sense did not incite anything. But only because he was careful with how he said things.

I do believe however that he intended to violence. He knew or at least you should have known how his more militant supporters would take his retoric.
the idea that Trump's supporters attacked the capital only because of his speech that day is. They were planning the attack for months ahead of time. the proud boys and other white supremacist groups we're the ones who plan the attacks and is known that certain Trump staffers appointees knew about in health plan and carry out the attack.

I am not going to say that Trump knew about the attack beforehand, but I believe that he was well aware that it was a possibility. he knew that he had very militant supporters on the extreme far right, supporters who openly called for a tax like happened on January 6th, and there is evidence that members of Congress knew about the attacks and actually helped plan them. The attackers somehow had very very detailed blueprints and plans for the Capitol building, if there was some evidence that was a Congress was actually in communication with attackers.
Get over yourself. As you admit anybody who was paying attention knew a massive demonstration was planned for DC at that time. The people came from throughout the US and made no secret of their intentions or reasons. It was never any secret that they were pissed because they believed that there had there had been a left wing coup to take over the government of the United States. Americans tend to be a bit picky about that sort of thing. If you doubt that ask the British. Anyone who has been paying attention for about the last 50 yrs. is also aware that anytime there is a large concentration of pissed-off demonstrators there is a very great potential for violence. Government has been passing off a lot of rather extreme violence for some time now as "understandable". "People do things" (boys will be boys) so there was no reason for the trespassers to believe they were committing any serious crime. Nor do I think they did. There was little violence for a demonstration of that size and I think it obvious that it was the rent-a-cops that committed most of that including homicide. There was an "attack"? There was an "insurrection"? Prove it in court or STFU. Or both. Biden's Bitches had their chance to prove President Trump culpable and failed miserably. Let's see a little justice done concerning the homicide committed by the police. And let us not forget there remains the matter of the election many people continue to consider bogus. I haven't seen anybody changing their minds about that.

the fact that several members of the rally left early and came back to take part in the attack with weapons and explosives said it was a pre-planned attack and not a result of trump and sighting something at the rally.
Even if what you say is true, and you present no proof, why would going back for weapons and explosives be planned? If you pre-planned an attack why not plan to take your weapons and explosives with you in the first place?

Even if what you say is true, and you present no proof, why would going back for weapons and explosives be planned? If you pre-planned an attack why not plan to take your weapons and explosives with you in the first place?

Because a bunch of people carrying pipe bombs and other explosives around the capital would have drawn too much attention.

They didn't want to draw attention to themselves until they were ready to begin the assault.

Forum List

Back