hillary's political thriller book is the longest democrat party suicide note ever.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
no the creep isn't bill, it's supposed to be Trump.
she felt his hot breath on her neck, it felt like the sting of sniper fire in bosnia.

is it even possible that the democrats might let her run again ?
why don't they have someone emerging by now ?

who else could it be ? the conservative media is going to have a field day with this.

Last edited:
she felt his hot breath on her neck, it like the sting of sniper fire in bosnia.

who else could it be ?

Pretty sure trump would not have grabbed her pussy . That's probably the biggest reason she is so hateful, I mean, you know Bill ain't tossed a penis in her direction since like '88. Maybe all she needs is a little love?

For the record, Trump never "bragged about" grabbing the private parts of beautiful women. This is an intentional lie.

His comment was about the privileges of celebrity. He said that, in effect, because of his great celebrity, he COULD grab the private parts of beautiful women, with impunity.

It is like George Clooney bragging that he could "fcuk" any woman in America - not a statement of fact, merely an observation about his celebrity status. A true one.

And he never equated the KKK with peaceful anti-Fascist demonstrators; he merely stated that the violence of that day in Charlottesville (excluding the homicidal Challenger and its driver) was bi-lateral.

Are you picking up the pattern here? Whatever Trump says, the Holy Triumvirate (MSM, Leftists, Never-Trump Republicans) will twist it as far as necessary to make Trump look evil/stupid.

And so it goes.

she felt his hot breath on her neck, it felt like the sting of sniper fire in bosnia.

who else could it be ? the conservative media is going to have a field day with this.

When your orange clown is DROWNING in low approval ratings.......You right wing morons will always have Hillary to delude yourselves in your ever-lasting bitching......LOL

" My skin crawled. It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause, and ask everyone watching, “Well, what would you do?” Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren’t repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye and say loudly and clearly, “Back up, you creep. Get away from me. "

Hillary didn't write that......she plagiarized it from Paula Jones' book!!!!

When your orange clown is DROWNING in low approval ratings.......You right wing morons will always have Hillary to delude yourselves in your ever-lasting bitching......LOL

If Trump is the 'Orange Clown," does that mean that Hussein Obama is the "Brown Buffoon"????

I need to keep the appellations straight....

If Trump is the 'Orange Clown," does that mean that Hussein Obama is the "Brown Buffoon"????

By all means.......use "brown buffoon" for Obama......It is EXACTLY what your friends in the KKK want for you to use.

....as I am sure that the "orange coalition leaugue" will applaud me for using "orange clown."

LOL

The bitch DELIBERATELY left her side of the stage and walked over to stand directly in front of Trump.
This was a PLANNED move on her and her campaign's part!
She was attempting to provoke a response from Trump. It didn't work.
Now she's coming out with another of her famous lies and expecting her asslickers in the LIB MSM not to see what's in front of their eyes.
Trump NEVER moved towards her! He stayed where he was. LOOK AT THE FUCKING VIDEO!!!!

By all means.......use "brown buffoon" for Obama......It is EXACTLY what your friends in the KKK want for you to use.

....as I am sure that the "orange coalition leaugue" will applaud me for using "orange clown."

LOL

The KKK was a Democrat creation.

And still is......

"Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President"
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Klan’s California chapter and responsible for recruitment in the western United States, is less keen to give Mr Trump the dubious benefit of his support.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show."
The KKK leader who says he backs Hillary Clinton

Time for you to say 'duhhhhhhh'....and wander off.

she felt his hot breath on her neck, it like the sting of sniper fire in bosnia.

who else could it be ?

Pretty sure trump would not have grabbed her pussy . That's probably the biggest reason she is so hateful, I mean, you know Bill ain't tossed a penis in her direction since like '88. Maybe all she needs is a little love?

Isn't that what her 'close personal aide' Hummana was for? The former Mrs Wiener?

No, fuck head......LOL

WHAT'S TRUE
A man claiming to be a Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon told several media outlets that the KKK had changed their political allegiance from Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton and had donated $20,000 to the latter's campaign.

WHAT'S FALSE
The man claiming to be a Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon made statements of questionable legitimacy and provided no evidence that he was anything but a media hoax.

KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton? Not Likely.

No, fuck head......LOL

WHAT'S TRUE
A man claiming to be a Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon told several media outlets that the KKK had changed their political allegiance from Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton and had donated $20,000 to the latter's campaign.

WHAT'S FALSE
The man claiming to be a Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon made statements of questionable legitimacy and provided no evidence that he was anything but a media hoax.

KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton? Not Likely.

1. Why is it as soon as the Leftists are skewered by the truth, they default to vulgarity?
It's a give-away that they know they've been bested.

2. The KKK and the Democrats have always been joined at the hip.....FDR's first pick for the Supreme Court was a KKK official.....Hugo Black.

And LBJ blocked every anti-lynching bill that came to the Senate.

3. While you're here....could you autograph your pic?
upload_2017-8-24_11-39-22.jpeg

" My skin crawled. It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause, and ask everyone watching, “Well, what would you do?” Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren’t repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye and say loudly and clearly, “Back up, you creep. Get away from me. "

Hillary didn't write that......she plagiarized it from Paula Jones' book!!!!

She pulled this same shit in her Senate Debate with Lazio. If the bitch is that "frightened" she isn't fit for any kind of office let alone the Presidency.

He was the Brown clown.

He was the Brown clown.

clown
kloun/
noun
  1. 1.
    a comic entertainer, especially one in a circus, wearing a traditional costume and exaggerated makeup.
    synonyms: comedian; More
  2. archaic
    an unsophisticated country person; a rustic.

buf·foon
bəˈfo͞on/
noun
  1. a ridiculous but amusing person; a clown.
    synonyms: clown, jester, fool, comic, comedian, wag, wit, merry andrew, harlequin, Punchinello, PierrotMore

A tough choice....Yours has that little rhyme thing going....but mine is closer to an alliteration.

No she won't run. Bernie and Joe Biden beats the dickhead by 20 points in recent polls.
Yes the dickhead was and is the creep.

For the record, Trump never "bragged about" grabbing the private parts of beautiful women. This is an intentional lie.

His comment was about the privileges of celebrity. He said that, in effect, because of his great celebrity, he COULD grab the private parts of beautiful women, with impunity.

It is like George Clooney bragging that he could "fcuk" any woman in America - not a statement of fact, merely an observation about his celebrity status. A true one.

And he never equated the KKK with peaceful anti-Fascist demonstrators; he merely stated that the violence of that day in Charlottesville (excluding the homicidal Challenger and its driver) was bi-lateral.

Are you picking up the pattern here? Whatever Trump says, the Holy Triumvirate (MSM, Leftists, Never-Trump Republicans) will twist it as far as necessary to make Trump look evil/stupid.

And so it goes.

Amen fuled by the same brand of hate. The violance that is.

No she won't run. Bernie and Joe Biden beats the dickhead by 20 points in recent polls.
Yes the dickhead was and is the creep.
i still think it's supposed to be Trump.

Forum List

Back