Hillary's maid saw all or part of the presidential daily briefings thanks to Hillary's laziness

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I saw this reported on Fox News this morning as I prepared for work. And people worry about Trump when this woman is so flagrantly careless with American Intel.

I just have one question...... WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE AT THIS POINT?

The Secretary of State is in on the Presidential Daily Briefings? I’m sure that is news to the President (and the Secretary of State).

Clearly ya'll need a new "scandal" now don'thca.
^^ thinks people are idiots for voting but downplays shit like this..
Certified moron

Ya still can't put her away son, amazing really, and sad.
why call me son when I am yo daddy? Sicko

Awwwwwwww, c'mon, don't pout, it's so undaddylike.
Lol, im actually proud of you for that one. Did you finally take the corncob out of your ass?

The Secretary of State is in on the Presidential Daily Briefings? I’m sure that is news to the President (and the Secretary of State).

Yes the Secretary of State is included....you retard.

The PDB is intended to provide the president of the United States with new international intelligence warranting attention and analysis of sensitive international situations. The prototype of the PDB was termed the President's Intelligence Check List (PICL); the first was produced by CIA officer Richard Lehman at the direction of Huntington D. Sheldon on June 17, 1961.[4][5]

Although the production and coordination of the PDB was a CIA responsibility, other members of the U.S. Intelligence Community reviewed articles (the "coordination" process) and were free to write and submit articles for inclusion.[6]

While the name of the PDB implies exclusivity, it has historically been briefed to other high officials. The distribution list has varied over time, but has always or almost always included the Secretaries of State and Defense and the National Security Advisor. Rarely, special editions of the PDB have actually been "for the President's eyes only," with further dissemination of the information left to the President's discretion.[6]

Production of the PDB is associated with that of another publication, historically known as the National Intelligence Daily, that includes many of the same items but is distributed considerably more widely than the PDB.

Hurry, we need a outrage and scandal replacement since the last one didnt pan out...or the last one before that....

Clearly ya'll need a new "scandal" now don'thca.
Certified moron

Lol, im actually proud of you for that one. Did you finally take the corncob out of your ass?

Why is it that images of anal insertion are always on your mind?

f

The PDB is intended to provide the president of the United States with new international intelligence warranting attention and analysis of sensitive international situations. The prototype of the PDB was termed the President's Intelligence Check List (PICL); the first was produced by CIA officer Richard Lehman at the direction of Huntington D. Sheldon on June 17, 1961.[4][5]

Although the production and coordination of the PDB was a CIA responsibility, other members of the U.S. Intelligence Community reviewed articles (the "coordination" process) and were free to write and submit articles for inclusion.[6]

While the name of the PDB implies exclusivity, it has historically been briefed to other high officials. The distribution list has varied over time, but has always or almost always included the Secretaries of State and Defense and the National Security Advisor. Rarely, special editions of the PDB have actually been "for the President's eyes only," with further dissemination of the information left to the President's discretion.[6]

Production of the PDB is associated with that of another publication, historically known as the National Intelligence Daily, that includes many of the same items but is distributed considerably more widely than the PDB.

Time's running out, if ya got anything that's gonna stick, better get on it stat.

There were no emails found that were properly marked classified so what did the maid read?

f

Time's running out, if ya got anything that's gonna stick, better get on it stat.

Oh, even if she is elected she will be impeached so....though the wheels of justice turn slowly...surely her time will come.

f

Oh, even if she is elected she will be impeached so....though the wheels of justice turn slowly...surely her time will come.

Sure mac, sure, get Goudy on it.

Certified moron

its the way you walk bro..

its the way you walk bro..

Since you've never seen him it would be all in your mind.

Forum List

Back