Hillary's Epic Failure

Why did she lose?

She's not likable, she is corrupt, she is a phony, she is incompetent, she is arrogant.

This was a huge upset. For months liberals have been gloating about their impending victory and now she has lost states like Wisconsin and Pennsylvania!

Many liberals were saying Bush II was going to be the last Republican president! Now the Republicans have the House, the Senate, and the White House. Conservatives will dominate the Supreme Court. Republicans have been doing well in state and local races too.

What is the appropriate analogy for Hillary's epic fail?

I say it's like the 18-0 New England Patriots losing in the Super Bowl.

Cleveland Indians losing to the Chicago Cubs in game seven of the world series when they should have won it... ( Oh and I am a Cubs fan! )

I think it all comes down to Hillary being an uninspiring speaker.
You dont think that the email server fiasco had anything to do with it; it was her screeching, err, I mean speaking style instead?

I think it was the culmination of about 30 different things.

What is the appropriate analogy for Hillary's epic fail?

I say it's like the 18-0 New England Patriots losing in the Super Bowl.

It's part of YOUR epic failure bed wetter. You pretend to be a rational well informed voter, but you're a bed wetting psuedo intellectual libturd and your credibility is as laughable as your messiah's manhood. Your sociopath hag lost, and we all know now is the time moonbats begin parroting "compromise" as if they gave an inch.

Fuck you, fuck your messiah, and fuck your agenda you parasite.

Forum List

Back