Hillary's emails, the FBI, and Obamacare

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Just a thought here. I think people on both ends of the spectrum can agree that the general public has a fairly limited attention span when it comes to politics - not that they're dumb, I'd guess it's because they know they can't believe anything they hear from politicians, politicos, pundits and partisans at this point.

But back to their attention span.

I wonder if, as bad as it could be, the Hillary email story -- complicated & convoluted -- could take some of the sting out of Obamacare premium increase story. In that warped way, it could actually be helping her campaign a bit.

I suppose the contrary thought would be the cumulative effect of all the stories hurting her even more.

But the Obamacare increases are clear, simple and understandable. The email story is the opposite.

Thoughts?

Just a thought here. I think people on both ends of the spectrum can agree that the general public has a fairly limited attention span when it comes to politics - not that they're dumb, I'd guess it's because they know they can't believe anything they hear from politicians, politicos, pundits and partisans at this point.

I wonder if, as bad as it could be, the Hillary email story -- complicated & convoluted -- could take some of the sting out of Obamacare premium increase story. In that warped way, it could actually be helping her campaign a bit.

I suppose the contrary thought would be the cumulative effect of all the stories hurting her even more.

But the Obamacare increases are clear, simple and understandable. The email story is the opposite.

Thoughts?
Both stories deserve to be brought up over and over and over again. For years that should be brought up. It's very entertaining

Thoughts?
I think you should keep polishing that turd and get back to me later.:coffee:

Thoughts?
What "turd"?

Maybe you could take off the partisan hat for just a moment, think about the question, and provide a direct and thoughtful response.

Thoughts?
45% say emails worse than Watergate, 61% fear probe to drag into White House

Thoughts?
Both stories deserve to be brought up over and over and over again. For years that should be brought up. It's very entertaining
There's only so much time in a day to get messages across.

Thoughts?
Well, the 45% are Trump voters, obviously. But yeah, I have the same concern about this stuff dragging into the WH. No doubt.

Thoughts?
There's only so much time in a day to get messages across.
No matter what happens in the election the stuff should be brought up over and over and over again. The more damage to the federal government the better for the country… Fact

Thoughts?
Well, the 45% are Trump voters, obviously. But yeah, I have the same concern about this stuff dragging into the WH. No doubt.
Barry had the worst judgment possible bring in that loopy kunt into the administration, but we all know barrys judgment is not worth a shit. LOL

Thoughts?
What "turd"?

Maybe you could take off the partisan hat for just a moment, think about the question, and provide a direct and thoughtful response.
I'm not being partisan. The only folks being partisan think there's a silver lining or some innocent explanation.

Thoughts?
Barry had the worst judgment possible bring in that loopy kunt into the administration, but we all know barrys judgment is not worth a shit. LOL
I don't think he had any options. Hillary has the goods on him and most likely threatened him with what she knows.

Thoughts?
What "turd"?

I'm not being partisan. The only folks being partisan think there's a silver lining or some innocent explanation.
And I'm offering neither.

I'm pointing out that all this stuff could result in noise and cause people to just stay where they were.

This really seemed like a simple and reasonable question.

Thoughts?
Personally, I think Obama will have to pardon Hillary. If she loses, Trump will throw her in jail. If she wins, the investigation will go away again. Still, I think either way, a pardon is her only option because putting a felon in the Oval Office will make governing impossible.

Thoughts?
What "turd"?

I'm pointing out that all this stuff could result in noise and cause people to just stay where they were.

What you're suggesting is that it is all a criminal conspiracy.

Well you got that right.

Thoughts?
What "turd"?

Well you got that right.
I am?

Holy crap.

What "turd"?

Well you got that right.
I am?

Holy crap.
Yes you are.

You're intentionally being naive.

What "turd"?

Well you got that right.
I am?

Holy crap.
Yes you are.

You're intentionally being naive.
Yikes. My question was about the perceptions of the public to the stories.

Who do you think I'm saying is perpetrating this conspiracy? Lay it out for me, this is fascinating.

Most Hillary supporters have to be extremely willfully ignorant or just plain stupid to buy into her BS.

They must feel it's impossible for them to be such a idiot and back this lying bitch.....so they rationalize their gullibility.

Forum List

Back