hillary won popular vote is bullshit

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
for example. im from texas. i know usa election rule.im sure trump will win texas.
and i dont vote.im from idaho.i dont vote. im from oklahama and i dont vote ...........

ILMAO at Liberals who believe candidates campaign for the popular vote in the first place. How many examples does one need to show today's liberal is the definition of failure?

Winning the popular vote with fewer votes than Mitt got is nothing to crow about. LOL

And wouldn't that mean that Trump got even fewer than Mitt? duh?
Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

for example. im from texas. i know usa election rule.im sure trump will win texas.
and i dont vote.im from idaho.i dont vote. im from oklahama and i dont vote ...........
if you took all of the politicians in the country and laid them all end to end in the sahara desert
it would be a good idea. :cool:

New Topics

Forum List

Back