Hillary Wigs Out

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
Maybe it's just righteous passion for the greater good!

We keep hearing from Democrats how calm and collected Hillary Clinton is under pressure. How her temperament is steady. How she is slow to anger. This is all meant, in Democrats' minds, to draw a distinction between their candidate and Donald Trump, whom they paint as unstable and emotionally volatile.

Consider the following footage, however, of a campaign rally in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on Tuesday. A heckler present at the rally accused Bill Clinton of being a rapist. Rather than "go high," Hillary instead lashed out at a protester, who was ultimately led out of the rally. The audio makes it difficult to discern what Clinton says to the protester, but The AmericanMirror was able to decipher

continued hereHow About That Temperament? Hillary Lashes Out at Bill Clinton 'Rapist' Protester at Rally

We keep hearing from Democrats how calm and collected Hillary Clinton is under pressure. How her temperament is steady. How she is slow to anger. This is all meant, in Democrats' minds, to draw a distinction between their candidate and Donald Trump, whom they paint as unstable and emotionally volatile.

Consider the following footage, however, of a campaign rally in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on Tuesday. A heckler present at the rally accused Bill Clinton of being a rapist. Rather than "go high," Hillary instead lashed out at a protester, who was ultimately led out of the rally. The audio makes it difficult to discern what Clinton says to the protester, but The AmericanMirror was able to decipher

continued hereHow About That Temperament? Hillary Lashes Out at Bill Clinton 'Rapist' Protester at Rally

I heard re-play on radio this AM. It was clear as could be. She shrieked, ranted.

??? was the footage or segment you are referring to
cut out or censored?

All I saw was her trying to talk above the boos and chaos in the crowd.
I did not see, or missed, any place where she turned negative against the person who was led out?
She just kept right on cheerleading for herself.

cut out or censored?

I did not see, or missed, any place where she turned negative against the person who was led out?
Sorry, not sure what happened. Here's another link. http://nypost.com/2016/11/02/hillary-loses-her-cool-after-heckler-calls-bill-a-rapist/

th

th
Yep. Gratuitous hugging is part of the problem.

cut out or censored?

Sorry, not sure what happened. Here's another link. Hillary loses her cool after heckler calls Bill a ‘rapist’ | New York Post

Thanks Compost the audio there is more clear and focused on her words.

They sound positive to me. She is saying she would rather
move forward and not dwell on negative and darker focus.
She says she already sees America as great and wants to help make it greater.
Very well chosen words that her campaign has carefully orchestrated so she stays on track.

I don't think it's fair to blame "Trump supporters" and not
equally what Democrats have done to earn this negative/dark perception of their priorities.
But that's politicians for you, who will use their media time to
blame the other side for points, and aren't going to waste it distracted on anything negative about themselves.

Trump does the same, and would answer even worse than this,
like he did making fun of the reporter or making sexist remarks
or disparaging false accusations for attention and effect.

Clinton did not seem to go into any negative loss of temperament, not that I could see.

The real issue I see with Clinton and Democrats is saying all the right things in the media
has little to do with the real work done to solve the problems Trump is honest about.

Denial and flag waving is worse when people being exploited for votes
and resources to get you into office are suffering while you claim to represent and deserve their vote.

Trump is saying the work is yet to be done, at least he is honest
and not in denial. He isn't afraid to look at the wrongs, as Clinton
and Democrats are because they would be negatively implicated.

cut out or censored?

Sorry, not sure what happened. Here's another link. Hillary loses her cool after heckler calls Bill a ‘rapist’ | New York Post

Thanks Compost the audio there is more clear and focused on her words.

They sound positive to me. She is saying she would rather
move forward and not dwell on negative and darker focus.
She says she already sees America as great and wants to help make it greater.
Very well chosen words that her campaign has carefully orchestrated so she stays on track.

I don't think it's fair to blame "Trump supporters" and not
equally what Democrats have done to earn this negative/dark perception of their priorities.
But that's politicians for you, who will use their media time to
blame the other side for points, and aren't going to waste it distracted on anything negative about themselves.

Trump does the same, and would answer even worse than this,
like he did making fun of the reporter or making sexist remarks
or disparaging false accusations for attention and effect.

Clinton did not seem to go into any negative loss of temperament, not that I could see.

The real issue I see with Clinton and Democrats is saying all the right things in the media
has little to do with the real work done to solve the problems Trump is honest about.

Denial and flag waving is worse when people being exploited for votes
and resources to get you into office are suffering while you claim to represent and deserve their vote.

Trump is saying the work is yet to be done, at least he is honest
and not in denial. He isn't afraid to look at the wrongs, as Clinton
and Democrats are because they would be negatively implicated.
Interesting. Thank you, Emily.

Loses her cool?

You must be watching another segment - she did not lose her cool at all. She used a hecklers statement to energize the crowd and did it very well.

Loses her cool?

You must be watching another segment - she did not lose her cool at all. She used a hecklers statement to energize the crowd and did it very well.
hmm. OK. I'm happy for you.

If you are talking to me, here's why. Hillary went into a line of oh it's derisive it is dark, blah blah blah. Did she address the sign, the actual issue? No. She just bloviated outrage. That isn't leadership. That isn't cool under pressure. That is partisan claptrap that serves to avoid dealing with specifics. I think that is crap. So. If you are impressed with how she handled that- I am happy for you. You see, if you are impressed, nothing logical can touch you. Thus, I wish you well but will not waste my time playing pitty pat with you. Savvy?

If you are talking to me, here's why. Hillary went into a line of oh it's derisive it is dark, blah blah blah. Did she address the sign, the actual issue? No. She just bloviated outrage. That isn't leadership. That isn't cool under pressure. That is partisan claptrap that serves to avoid dealing with specifics. I think that is crap. So. If you are impressed with how she handled that- I am happy for you. You see, if you are impressed, nothing logical can touch you. Thus, I wish you well but will not waste my time playing pitty pat with you. Savvy?
I see. Only veiled insults then. Sure, not really worth any more of my time.

This is the problem with career politicians and their federal government... one party rule. The progressive party. Lol

michelle-bush-hug-main_759_dessinemoi-twitter.jpg

Forum List

Back