Hillary was crying and too upset for concession speech Tuesday night...just AWFUL LEADERSHIP

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
hillary-crying-575x384.jpg

She couldn't face the nation and her supporters because she was UPSET AND CRYING?!

Are you EFFING KIDDING ME?

Unreal.....that's what we need.....a POTUS who bleeping CRIES at adversity.

Last edited:
She couldn't face the nation and her supporters because she was UPSET AND CRYING?!

It is a good thing that she did not win .

Most women are emotional beings. One of the downfalls if they can't deal with those emotions. Obviously Hillary can not.

Angéla Merkel is one of the women who could Directed her country but she is in a difficult position today because she was carried away by her feelings towards migrants for the Germans it is too many migrants at home.

Angéla Merkel is one of the women who could Directed her country but she is in a difficult position today because she was carried away by her feelings towards migrants for the Germans it is too many migrants at home.

Hillary may have set women back a few decades if she couldn't give her speech because she was CRYING.

Obama got teary eyed when he was reading a speech about the kids murdered in Sandy Hook.....Hillary was UNCONTROLLABLY CRYING because she lost the election.

She did not come and thank those who were AT HER RALLY AND SUPPORTING HER THAT NIGHT.

Utter bitch and megalomaniac. The first FEMALE President of the USA should be someone of high character and morals...not that ****.

Can you imagine? SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN ON PAPER MONEY, FOREVER! They would have probably made a 3 dollar bill for her face to be on because of...well....everyone knows...

Hillary may have set women back a few decades if she couldn't give her speech because she was CRYING.

Obama got teary eyed when he was reading a speech about the kids murdered in Sandy Hook.....Hillary was UNCONTROLLABLY CRYING because she lost the election.

She did not come and thank those who were AT HER RALLY AND SUPPORTING HER THAT NIGHT.

Utter bitch and megalomaniac. The first FEMALE President of the USA should be someone of high character and morals...not that ****.

Can you imagine? SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN ON PAPER MONEY, FOREVER! They would have probably made a 3 dollar bill for her face to be on because of...well....everyone knows...
Hillary only thought of her little person and not to her country.
She would never have been a griped woman like Elizabeth 1.

220px-Elizabeth_I_in_coronation_robes.jpg

i made a thread on that, i think the following day, or same night. I was assuming that she threw a few 45 pound lamps at Bill's skull and nose.

i made a thread on that, i think the following day, or same night. I was assuming that she threw a few 45 pound lamps at Bill's skull and nose.

It was obvious she pussed out because she couldn't handle the loss.

That's LEADERSHIP!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Forum List

Back