Hillary was awarded 3 delegates by coin toss!

Those must be delegates to the state convention, because the national delegates haven't been chosen. It should end up being a 22-22 split.

As the DNC breathes a sigh of relief. Their paper tigress lives to pretend a while longer-)

Ah yes, the joke on the Democrat base and all of us in this country just keeps moving along by the Corrupted Clinton machine in this country. we are doomed that nobody from their base gives a crap about it

How'd she win 3 coin flips in a row?
One in eight chance. Hardly out of the realm of possibility.
The FACT is there were SIX coin tosses and Cankles won each won.
Suuuuuuure it was just luck. Suuuuure.
I can't WAIT to watch plastic gold-like coins being thrown at Hillary when she is giving stump speeches.
Big helium balloons floating over her appearances with big gold-like plastic coins dangling below.
The most hilarious thing to happen in American politics will be: Hillary forever associated with fake gold coins. A stolen primary, the millions the Clinton 'shake-down' machine they used to become multimillionaires, the Clinton's decades long history of criminal activity.
Yes. Those coin-tosses are going to stick to Hillary like shit to a blanket.
T-shirts and hoodies with Hillary's face on a nice big gold coin on them.
What a hilarious perfectly fitting legacy!
Coin toss broke 6 Clinton-Sanders deadlocks in Iowa — and Hillary won each time

yep, I heard there was 6 of them. and walla, the old lady won ALL SIX. now how lucky is that. I hope she went gambling afterwards. pfeeeeeesh

Forum List

Back