Hillary Using Private Jet Owned By Wall Street Banker To Travel To Fundraisers

Why is the fact that Clinton pays to use a private plane an issue but this is OK?

View attachment 86858
View attachment 86859
View attachment 86860
She's not paying. I'm sure if the issue comes up, she'll claim she paid for it, but the jet was loaned to her by a donor. A conflict of interest BTW.

Link?
In the OP, dumbass. I also quoted the statement.

You must think it's okay for a presidential candidate to accept favors from businessmen. Far as I can see, that used to be called a bribe. I guess you idiots forgot about all the hell raising over Halliburton.

Why is the fact that Clinton pays to use a private plane an issue but this is OK?

View attachment 86858
View attachment 86859
View attachment 86860

Interesting

You seem to be complaining that Trump takes his own 'car', and not caring that Hillary, instead of taking a 'taxi', borrows a friends 'limousine'.
As much money as she's stolen she can afford to buy her own, but instead accepts gifts and perks from rich friends.

View attachment 86858
View attachment 86859
View attachment 86860
She's not paying. I'm sure if the issue comes up, she'll claim she paid for it, but the jet was loaned to her by a donor. A conflict of interest BTW.

Link?

You must think it's okay for a presidential candidate to accept favors from businessmen. Far as I can see, that used to be called a bribe. I guess you idiots forgot about all the hell raising over Halliburton.

From your link dumbass.

"The Clinton campaign insisted it’s paying market rates for travel. “You should talk to the charter company we use about who owns the planes they lease,” spokesman Nick Merrill told The Post."

Where's the link that shows they aren't paying as you suggested dope?

Oh, please. If ass face Hillary starting flying commercial you would be starting threads whining about the all the extra security measures and hassles the other passengers would have to endure.

View attachment 86858
View attachment 86859
View attachment 86860

Link?

From your link dumbass.

"The Clinton campaign insisted it’s paying market rates for travel. “You should talk to the charter company we use about who owns the planes they lease,” spokesman Nick Merrill told The Post."

Like I said, they claim they're paying for it but can't prove it. You just accept their word....like you accept that Obama throws a million dollar birthday party every year, and pays for his wife's $1.2 million dollar/ year makeup artist and hairdresser off of a $400k / year income.

View attachment 86858
View attachment 86859
View attachment 86860

Link?

From your link dumbass.

Like I said, they claim they're paying for it but can't prove it. You just accept their word....like you accept that Obama throws a million dollar birthday party every year, and pays for his wife's $1.2 million dollar/ year makeup artist and hairdresser off of a $400k / year income.

No dope. You can't prove they don't.
Look at the Clinton's income on their taxes. Where are you getting $400K or what they pay for parties and make-up? It's you that is accepting the nonsense others put out there.

Forum List

Back