Hillary Tweets How Corrupt and Unpopular She Is

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The battle to see who can lose continues.
image.png

This isn't the first time she, or whoever is running her Twitter, Tweeted out such zaniness. I'm sure after the election there will be a compilation of outrageous Clinton Tweets. Some defy logic

Was Hillary sober when she tweeted.
I think hillary has two states of being. Drunk and passed out.
Considering this, It would have to be that she was drunk when she tweeted, her ability to tweet while passed out would be greatly diminished I would think.

Was Hillary sober when she tweeted.
I think hillary has two states of being. Drunk and passed out.
Considering this, It would have to be that she was drunk when she tweeted, her ability to tweet while passed out would be greatly diminished I would think.
Hillary is a dry drunk
Even when she's sober she has all the thinking errors of an alcoholic.

This isn't the first time she, or whoever is running her Twitter, Tweeted out such zaniness. I'm sure after the election there will be a compilation of outrageous Clinton Tweets. Some defy logic
27263757916_8f603600cb_z.jpg
So you think that maybe she passed out and the other drunk person in the room with her started tweeting to her account?
Ive done this to people before when I found their facebook open on their computer while they werent around.

27263757916_8f603600cb_z.jpg
So you think that maybe she passed out and the other drunk person in the room with her started tweeting to her account?
Ive done this to people before when I found their facebook open on their computer while they werent around.
The Russians hacked her Twitter

Normally, I like to break out a nice cabernet and watch the returns. This election only deserves franzia box wine.
I dont drink however I will be going with the watered down premixed store bought Ice tea, the kind that with every sip you wish you would have had another choice instead of what you ended up getting.

New Topics

Forum List

Back