Hillary To Be Arrested?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
LewRockwell.com ^ | 10/29/2016 | Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

Writes Graham Dugas:

Comey has an insurrection on his hands beyond the ability of anyone to control. These mutinous senior FBI agents have enough dirt to toss Obama, Comey, Hillary and others in jail. They also loathe the idea of being subjected to Clinton in the future as they know they will be forced to perpetrate more cover-ups and stain the bureau even more. They presented Comey and Obama with a choice… “give us Hillary’s head on a platter and we will be silent on Obama’s complicity in federal crimes [effectively a Nixon type pardon by omission of pursuit] and we will allow Comey to quietly be succeeded by a person of our choosing on an incoming Trump Administration.” OR ELSE THEY WILL GO PUBLIC.

Comey could have been silent until after the election no matter what they found on Weiner’s laptop because they already have seen ALL the emails including the deleted ones. The fact that Comey is taking this action indicates that his hand is being forced and that he [and Obama] have accepted the terms offered by the insurrectionists in exchange for the face saving terms offered. This also dovetails with Assange saying his next batch [the FBI knows the contents of ALL of Podesta’s emails] will result in the arrest of Hillary. The FBI cannot weather another PR storm revealing them complicit in a cover-up. They also must be proactive and use Hillary’s arrest/indictment/forced withdrawal from the race as a lightning rod to quell a furious public by granting them their ‘pound of flesh’. No one likes Hillary, and don’t think that the Pentagon is going to silently sit still as one of their 4-Star generals get ramrodded for MUCH less than Hillary did. They are aligned with the insurrectionists at the FBI....

(Excerpt) Read more at lewrockwell.com ...

14915277_1307333875952716_9040043990140306176_n.jpg

I cannot understand why so many americans hate Julian Assange. If the US government and political credibility/honesty is compelled to improve, it will be the likes of whistle-blowers (thanks solely to Wikileaks) who have done the leg work. Julian Assange and Wikileaks are creating a win-win situation for the entire world. We want Democracy! When do we want it? Now!

maxresdefault.jpg

Writes Graham Dugas:

Comey has an insurrection on his hands beyond the ability of anyone to control. These mutinous senior FBI agents have enough dirt to toss Obama, Comey, Hillary and others in jail. They also loathe the idea of being subjected to Clinton in the future as they know they will be forced to perpetrate more cover-ups and stain the bureau even more. They presented Comey and Obama with a choice… “give us Hillary’s head on a platter and we will be silent on Obama’s complicity in federal crimes [effectively a Nixon type pardon by omission of pursuit] and we will allow Comey to quietly be succeeded by a person of our choosing on an incoming Trump Administration.” OR ELSE THEY WILL GO PUBLIC.

Comey could have been silent until after the election no matter what they found on Weiner’s laptop because they already have seen ALL the emails including the deleted ones. The fact that Comey is taking this action indicates that his hand is being forced and that he [and Obama] have accepted the terms offered by the insurrectionists in exchange for the face saving terms offered. This also dovetails with Assange saying his next batch [the FBI knows the contents of ALL of Podesta’s emails] will result in the arrest of Hillary. The FBI cannot weather another PR storm revealing them complicit in a cover-up. They also must be proactive and use Hillary’s arrest/indictment/forced withdrawal from the race as a lightning rod to quell a furious public by granting them their ‘pound of flesh’. No one likes Hillary, and don’t think that the Pentagon is going to silently sit still as one of their 4-Star generals get ramrodded for MUCH less than Hillary did. They are aligned with the insurrectionists at the FBI....

Hold your breath.

I cannot understand why so many americans hate Julian Assange. If the US government and political credibility/honesty is compelled to improve, it will be the likes of whistle-blowers (thanks solely to Wikileaks) who have done the leg work. Julian Assange and Wikileaks are creating a win-win situation for the entire world. We want Democracy! When do we want it? Now!

maxresdefault.jpg
Because they are stupid lemmings.

I got your traitor right here you dried up old kunt. I've done more for this country , and her people than you are ever likely to do. And time magazines "Man of the Year" is given based on being an influential person. Loyalties have nothing to do with it. If you weren't an ignorant, worthless sack of shit you might have known that. You should spend more time educating yourself,than stuffing your fat fucking face you sloven disgusting bitch.

Last edited:
I got your traitor right here you dried up old kunt. I've done more for this country , and her people than you are ever likely to do. And time magazines "Man of the Year" is given based on being an influential person. Loyalties have nothing to do with it. If you weren't an ignorant, worthless sack of shit you might have know that. You should spend more time educating yourself,than stuffing your fat fucking face you sloven disgusting bitch.

That about sums her up.

Writes Graham Dugas:

I don't know how much truth there is in this but it sure is a delightful take on the situation.

Most of this stuff just has to be false. I am not a Hillary supporter, but the Tim Kaine tape...really? And then the "Life Insurance?" Why is Huma at home? If half of this is true, we are in a crazy, crazy world. It's hard to wrap my head around.

Most of this stuff just has to be false. I am not a Hillary supporter, but the Tim Kaine tape...really? And then the "Life Insurance?" Why is Huma at home? If half of this is true, we are in a crazy, crazy world. It's hard to wrap my head around.
IT only seems crazy because it is a world that is hidden from you and the rest of the public by our media establishment, who selectively delivers dirt on the leaders of our society in pursuit of their globalist agenda.

IT only seems crazy because it is a world that is hidden from you and the rest of the public by our media establishment, who selectively delivers dirt on the leaders of our society in pursuit of their globalist agenda.
Everything I've read this morning is just so troubling. We have to make sure these sources are bonafide.

maxresdefault.jpg
Liberals hate Assange because he's exposing their criminality. The rest of us are thankful he has the courage to expose their criminality.

Everything I've read this morning is just so troubling. We have to make sure these sources are bonafide.
Hopefully there is enough of the adversarial system in our judiciary and political establishment to ensure that it is in fact bonafide.

Forum List

Back