Hillary “sick to her stomach” over Trump 2020 win

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Is she trying to hurt Biden’s chances? Doesn’t she know she makes Americans sick to their stomachs to think she could had been President?

“It makes me literally sick to my stomach to think that we'd have four more years of this abuse and destruction of our institutions, and damaging of our norms and our values, and lessening of our leadership... The list goes on," she said.

In a 42-minute conversation, the two also discussed the 2016 presidential election, shifts seen among voters over the past four years and the persisting challenges of being a woman in politics.

Is she trying to hurt Biden’s chances? Doesn’t she know she makes Americans sick to their stomachs to think she could had been President?

“It makes me literally sick to my stomach to think that we'd have four more years of this abuse and destruction of our institutions, and damaging of our norms and our values, and lessening of our leadership... The list goes on," she said.

In a 42-minute conversation, the two also discussed the 2016 presidential election, shifts seen among voters over the past four years and the persisting challenges of being a woman in politics.

Poor Hildegard hasn't figured out that the very thought of her makes American's sick to their stomach!

Ms. Hillary is in luck.

The polls assure us that President Trump will be soundly defeated next week.

And no doubt President Biden will give her a prestigious position. Maybe one of the six new Supreme Court seats to be created. Or maybe she'll be Attorney General and gets to prosecute former President Trump. Hey! Why not Secretary of Housing and Urban Development? She could have the satisfaction of planting low-cost housing next to Mr. Trump's Florida home.

Ms. Hillary is in luck.

And no doubt President Biden will give her a prestigious position. Maybe one of the six new Supreme Court seats to be created. Or maybe she'll be Attorney General and gets to prosecute former President Trump. Hey! Why not Secretary of Housing and Urban Development? She could have the satisfaction of planting low-cost housing next to Mr. Trump's Florida home.

Can't wait for the Trumpslide!

Ms. Hillary is in luck.

Can't wait for the Trumpslide!

Sadly, it won't arrive

I am terrified by what the totally intolerant Dems are going to do next year under the (nominal) leadership of President Biden. (Wow! If Nancy is still Speaker, she will be 100% insufferable!)

Forum List

Back