Hillary Shows Her True Colors At The End By Standing Up Her Strongest Supporters

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
gettyimages-6218009263-e1478657517447.jpg

I guess she was expecting them to pay her another $700k to speak and they didn't produce the cash.

Hillary showed us exactly what she was made of last night. Her followers were expecting her to say something to them and she never showed. The ritual of accepting defeat by the loser never happened. Instead she sent out John Podesta to say something to them. Tell them she wasn't coming. She didn't bother with the difficult task of thanking the folks that took the time to be there for her. Many of them expecting a party and instead got an ass-whipping.

Cher showed up at the event, saw the way the election was going, turned around and left. At least Cher showed up. Hillary couldn't face the crowd. So she let them down. How ironic, because that's all I expected from this woman.

I never expected her to show up. I thought she would have her husband make her concession speech.

Congrats Mr.President. I agree with you on infrastructure, trade and the need to be tough on our enemies...I was wrong and full of shit about predicting that you'd be defeated tonight and I am a dumb son of a bitch. All the members be you conservative or liberterian on this board was right to attack me as someone that don't' know shit.

Please keep America the most powerful nation on earth and I'll back you up on issues we can agree with.
Wow, so Matthew's concession post is the best we'll get? :badgrin:

I guess she was expecting them to pay her another $700k to speak and they didn't produce the cash.

Hillary showed us exactly what she was made of last night. Her followers were expecting her to say something to them and she never showed. The ritual of accepting defeat by the loser never happened. Instead she sent out John Podesta to say something to them. Tell them she wasn't coming. She didn't bother with the difficult task of thanking the folks that took the time to be there for her. Many of them expecting a party and instead got an ass-whipping.

Cher showed up at the event, saw the way the election was going, turned around and left. At least Cher showed up. Hillary couldn't face the crowd. So she let them down. How ironic, because that's all I expected from this woman.

I think it shows real shock on her part. She honestly thought she would win hands down, with maybe a scare here and there, but just a scare.

Or I can go all tinfoil hat, and think that if she wins the popular vote, and the EV's are within 20 or so, that she can appeal the the Electoral College to do what it was designed to do, prevent the American voters from making a "mistake". That, however, would probably bring the US to total anarchy.

We are definitely in uncharted waters here.

I watched live coverage on MSNBC
It was WONDERFUL to watch the fucking LIB talking heads trying to keep the vomit from drooling down their chins!
Just fucking wonderful!
As the results started coming in the 'panel' that called Trump the preordained "loser" for months just sat there and blinked.
Best evening of TV I've ever watched.
When the fucking negro race whore started trying to blame the Russians Chris Matthews basically told her to shut the fuck up.
He basically said Hillary lost because of her own behaviour.

It was WONDERFUL to watch the fucking LIB talking heads trying to keep the vomit from drooling down their chins!
Just fucking wonderful!
As the results started coming in the 'panel' that called Trump the preordained "loser" for months just sat there and blinked.
When the fucking negro race whore started trying to blame the Russians Chris Matthews basically told her to shut the fuck up.
Yep, that was great TV. And it's been another hoot this morning watching Morning Joke and the Clinton News Network. Fantastic!

Neener...neener...neeeeeener!!!

Can you imagine the hyperbolic quotes that would be coming out of the mainstream media if Trump had lost and refused to give a concession speech?

The statists are such hypocrites.

Just fucking wonderful!
^ This is what we've got now, America. Enjoy!

I watched the whole thing last night and Hillary never even bothered to go out and thank all those people who were waiting in her headquarters. Waiting for that party they weren't going to have. Waiting to get a few words from her.

She sent Podesta out and he basically told them to go home and get some sleep. That was at about 2:00 this morning. Shortly after that PA declared for Trump and he became the President Elect. Happy days.

There would have been no way that she could have controlled her (in)famous anger. It would have been the most bitter and lacking in introspection concession ever.

There would have been no way that she could have controlled her (in)famous anger. It would have been the most bitter and lacking in introspection concession ever.
She would have fit in more in one of these locations. . . .

Forum List

Back