Hillary Should Step Aside

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
... and let Timmy take over...

image021-10.jpg

so huma had 4 devices instead of 3 devices that she used or 5 devices instead of 4 devices that she used? Is this the story? the news? If her having 4 devices was not illegal enough to get her prosecuted why would a 5th one be any different?

so huma had 4 devices instead of 3 devices that she used or 5 devices instead of 4 devices that she used? Is this the story? the news? If her having 4 devices was not illegal enough to get her prosecuted why would a 5th one be any different?

Lotsa questions that you would like answered, a Democrat and a Comey supporter .. that's suddenly rare...:wink_2:

Lotsa questions that you would like answered, a Democrat and a Comey supporter .. that's suddenly rare...:wink_2:
i never supported Comey!!!!

i never supported Comey!!!!

Eh, I was just being a smartass... :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back