Hillary seeking Sec. of Defense position? WTF?

She didn’t kill any Americans wackjib. Your orange sociopath killed 260,000. So let’s not pretend you give a damn about dead anything.
Don't blame Trump for the Kung Flu. Plus they were all old people who already had one foot in the grave.
You are one stupid MF'r! Men and women in the prime of life are also dying. Not as many statistically....still thousands in aggregate. No one blames Trump for Covid..just the way he failed to handle it.
what else should he have done?
Well...he could have used it to unite the country...instead he used it to inflame his base. I don't blame him for the medical foulups..the logistics nightmares...that is the nature of an event like a pandemic--I blame Trump for his most egregious failure..he refused to lead us as a nation..instead he chose to bask in his fans adulation...and let the country rot.

You should be flattered...Trump chose you over uniting the country. Had he moved to the center..reached out...stopped being hurtful and divisive..well...can you say landslide?
Can you say Pandemic?
Can and did..your point? Do you dispute that if Trump had united the country in response to the...errr....pandemic....he would have won easily? Hell..I'd have voted for him!

No he would not.
The actual vote had nothing to do with Trumps re election.

He won in a landslide.

Hopefully the truth will eventually prevail

Hasn't she already killed enough American servicemen and servicewomen?

"Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton could return for a fourth act in Washington, D.C., and this time as defense secretary or with another top job.
Recently, The Washington Post, citing anonymous sources, has stated the former first lady's name was being discussed."

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...n-senate&year=2020&month=11&date=24&id=998594
GOP Senate wouldn't confirm Crooked Hillary for a job scraping up dog crap off the driveway.

She didn’t kill any Americans wackjib. Your orange sociopath killed 260,000. So let’s not pretend you give a damn about dead anything.
Don't blame Trump for the Kung Flu. Plus they were all old people who already had one foot in the grave.
You are one stupid MF'r! Men and women in the prime of life are also dying. Not as many statistically....still thousands in aggregate. No one blames Trump for Covid..just the way he failed to handle it.
Well...he could have used it to unite the country...instead he used it to inflame his base. I don't blame him for the medical foulups..the logistics nightmares...that is the nature of an event like a pandemic--I blame Trump for his most egregious failure..he refused to lead us as a nation..instead he chose to bask in his fans adulation...and let the country rot.

You should be flattered...Trump chose you over uniting the country. Had he moved to the center..reached out...stopped being hurtful and divisive..well...can you say landslide?
Can you say Pandemic?
Can and did..your point? Do you dispute that if Trump had united the country in response to the...errr....pandemic....he would have won easily? Hell..I'd have voted for him!

No he would not.

He won in a landslide.

"Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton could return for a fourth act in Washington, D.C., and this time as defense secretary or with another top job.
Recently, The Washington Post, citing anonymous sources, has stated the former first lady's name was being discussed."

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...n-senate&year=2020&month=11&date=24&id=998594

Oh for god's sake, NewsMax is even further up Trump's ass than you are.
FAKE NEWS.
Jesus what is it going to take for you people to stop breaking your necks turning to such yellow tabloid trash????????????

Can you say Pandemic?

No he would not.

He won in a landslide.

They didn't even mention the 2000 election between Bush and Gore.

:laughing0301:

Oh for god's sake, NewsMax is even further up Trump's ass than you are.
FAKE NEWS.
Jesus what is it going to take for you people to stop breaking your necks turning to such yellow tabloid trash????????????

You're fake news, bub. MSNBC is just as far to the left as Newsmax is to the right.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/msnbc/

Newsmax - Media Bias/Fact Check

Apparently not everyone is as stupid as you are. Now go hack your dick off with a rusty butter knife.

Oh sweet..they're going to ram Hillary right down your throats! Where's all the winning now, eh?

She's a sickly and decrepit old post-menopausal ratbag. I'll have more winning than I can stand, the day she goes tits up and I get to piss on her grave.
HRC ain't tits up and you ain't pissing on her grave. The Orange Mange lost. LOL! You haven't won a damn thing in the past four years. Not even Republican court appointments that would overturn Trump's- Loser-Lost election. You Trumpers got conned Big Time.
Which court challenges have been held by Trump appointed judges?
Do you even know, or just being a dumbass like always?
Everyone please notice this hacked out jackass ignored my post because they didnt have an answer.
Erinwltr is a pathetic hack

Oh sweet..they're going to ram Hillary right down your throats! Where's all the winning now, eh?

She's a sickly and decrepit old post-menopausal ratbag. I'll have more winning than I can stand, the day she goes tits up and I get to piss on her grave.
HRC ain't tits up and you ain't pissing on her grave. The Orange Mange lost. LOL! You haven't won a damn thing in the past four years. Not even Republican court appointments that would overturn Trump's- Loser-Lost election. You Trumpers got conned Big Time.
Everyone please notice this hacked out jackass ignored my post because they didnt have an answer.
Newsmax. Everyone does not need your direction to notice a hack. Newsmax. It's really simple.

Newsmax. Everyone does not need your direction to notice a hack. Newsmax. It's really simple.
LOL
"Dddddeeeerrrrepppp but Cnn!!"
Shut up dumbfuck
And STILL didnt answer to your post :rofl:

The Biden death clock starts 1/21/21. Wonder how many Joe will kill?

For the love of colotomy-bag-o-philia.

Will that filthy cackling kuunt just ride her fucking broom off into the sunset forever?

Somebody euthanize that asshole already.
It's Newsmax, dude.

FAR less stupid that CNN, MSNBC, ABC,CBS or ANY of the Leftists propaganda sites.

Republicans and smart democrats are flocking to NewsMax
Now that just is not true...LOL!

If you really mean that, you must be watching a different CNN than everyone else

CNN has apologized for being wrong so often AT&T is trying to sell it off....so far...no one is stupid enough to bite.

NO ONE watches CNN anymore other than biased freaks looking for confirmation of their biases
I don't watch CNN at all...nor any of the outlets, to be honest...I have a news aggregate and I research things that i want to know.

Ambassador Stevens just rolled over in his grave

Just think of the tech and strategic info she could sell.
Think of the way she can “advise” in ways that benefit those pumping millions into the Clinton foundation.
It’s a Clinton dream come true.

Forum List

Back