Hillary says Confederate flag should be removed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070219/ap_on_el_pr/clinton2008

So we can unite under one banner during a time of war.

Now I don't really care at all about the Confederate flag. But isnt this alittle hypocritical of Hillary? I mean for the past 4 years she has been advocating that it's perfectly alright to dissent and disagree and oppose/undermine foreign policy in a time of war. That's perfectly alright, but we need to make sure we do it under one flag?

I'm sorry but I seriously have to question of someone who thinks is more important to only one flag during a time of war and yet vote for a resolution opposing our attempts to empower our troops. (Especially when there is one flag over all of us and South Carolina just happens to have a second one).

Oh, now, you all know her favourite flag involves a hammer and a sickle. Maybe one with a crescent moon will do for her in a pinch as well.

This is one of these things that a reread can't hurt:

ORANGEBURG, S.C. (AP) -- Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton said Monday that South Carolina should remove the Confederate flag from its Statehouse grounds, in part because the nation should unite under one banner while at war.

"I think about how many South Carolinians have served in our military and who are serving today under our flag and I believe that we should have one flag that we all pay honor to, as I know that most people in South Carolina do every single day," Clinton told The Associated Press in an interview.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/02/19/D8ND1C200.html

She made no comment on all those "undocumented guest workers" that insist on flying the Mexican flag on our soil, either.

Hillary Clinon will NEVER be able to pass herself off as a "uniter", this was just a cynical ploy to grab Barack Hussein Obama's voters, because his campaigning is going flat fast.

Forum List

Back