Hillary reminds us why we are happy that she is NOT the President

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Thank you Hitlery for reminding us we didn't vote for you. Because like Obama, you would throw money around and run up our already unsustainable $20 trillion debt further.
Trump proposed a 28% cut for U.S. diplomacy and foreign aid next year, including reducing funding for the United Nations, climate change and cultural exchange programs, Reuters reports.
The fact that Hitlery just wants to throw money around instead of cutting as much as possible and spending only what is necessary on the U.S. and our own defense is a reminder of why the American people didn't elect her. The nation is tired of failed left-wing policy.

Clinton Warns Trump of 'Grave Mistake' on Foreign Aid

She's probably worried that if she ever gets back in the game foreign countries won't be able to funnel money to her and her sexual predator husband.

Thank you Hitlery for reminding us we didn't vote for you. Because like Obama, you would throw money around and run up our already unsustainable $20 trillion debt further.
Trump proposed a 28% cut for U.S. diplomacy and foreign aid next year, including reducing funding for the United Nations, climate change and cultural exchange programs, Reuters reports.
The fact that Hitlery just wants to throw money around instead of cutting as much as possible and spending only what is necessary on the U.S. and our own defense is a reminder of why the American people didn't elect her. The nation is tired of failed left-wing policy.

You may want to reexamine your opinions. I suggest you get your GED and then enroll in a Jr. College talking primarily history classes. Once you've taken the remedial courses and prerequisites you will be allowed to take serious courses and study serious issues, thus you might discover what a fool you appear to be.

The Diplomatic History of the American People examines US Foreign Policy from the perspective of the Sect. of State. My textbook, first written in 1940, and revised several times (my copy was revised in 1970), which you can buy from Amazon (Author is Thomas A. Bailey, Stanford U.) is enlightening, something you and others need, including Trump, Sessions and Tillerson.

From Chap. I: Factors, Forces, and Functions

Since the time when Thomas Jefferson insisted upon a "decent respect to the opinions of mankind" public opinion has controlled foreign policy in all democracies"
Sect. of State Hull (1936)

We can be assured that Mr. Jefferson is spinning in his grave by the actions of Trump and his minions.

You may want to reexamine your opinions. I suggest you get your GED and then enroll in a Jr. College talking primarily history classes. Once you've taken the remedial courses and prerequisites you will be allowed to take serious courses and study serious issues, thus you might discover what a fool you appear to be.

The Diplomatic History of the American People examines US Foreign Policy from the perspective of the Sect. of State. My textbook, first written in 1940, and revised several times (my copy was revised in 1970), which you can buy from Amazon (Author is Thomas A. Bailey, Stanford U.) is enlightening, something you and others need, including Trump, Sessions and Tillerson.

Since the time when Thomas Jefferson insisted upon a "decent respect to the opinions of mankind" public opinion has controlled foreign policy in all democracies"

We can be assured that Mr. Jefferson is spinning in his grave by the actions of Trump and his minions.

If you say it's wrong, it's probably right. :banana:

That does look like a good textbook, though.

Well Trump has to pay for his golf weekends, and Melania's security in Trump Tower. More travel expenses in a month than the Obama's had for a year.

But tell us again what respect Trump has for the deficit.

Where does your book say what the spending should be to foreign governments, if any, professor?

Where does your book say what the spending should be to foreign governments, if any, professor?
Werent most on the board in agreement before the election that foreign aid should be scaled back .....

Liberals know best

If you say it's wrong, it's probably right. :banana:

That does look like a good textbook, though.

I'm not always correct, but I do my own research and rely on my education and experience - never the lips of pols from either party, or hacks for that matter.

Beginning on page 855 of the aforementioned book is a discussion on foreign aid (The Defense of The Dollar). In several pages it discusses the costs to the American tax payer (100 Billion in post WWII loans and grants), the successes and failures as well as the fact that the Soviet Union and Red China were contributing money too, to emerging nations. The cold war included a Cold Cash Climate to befriend nations as far and wide as Albania and Cuba. It seems to be in full force today, albiet with differing countries in Asia and Africa.

One other point, the Freedom Caucus (aka Tea Party) had its precursors during the Kennedy Admin. when The Congress in 1962, "wielding a meat-axe cut off more than a billion dollars from Kennedy's recommended budget" for foreign aid (pg. 885-887)

Beginning on page 855 of the aforementioned book is a discussion on foreign aid (The Defense of The Dollar). In several pages it discusses the costs to the American tax payer (100 Billion in post WWII loans and grants), the successes and failures as well as the fact that the Soviet Union and Red China were contributing money too, to emerging nations. The cold war included a Cold Cash Climate to befriend nations as far and wide as Albania and Cuba. It seems to be in full force today, albiet with differing countries in Asia and Africa.

One other point, the Freedom Caucus (aka Tea Party) had its precursors during the Kennedy Admin. when The Congress in 1962, "wielding a meat-axe cut off more than a billion dollars from Kennedy's recommended budget" for foreign aid (pg. 885-887)

Based on that comment - we can be assured you are absolutely clueless about who Thomas Jefferson really was and what he really believed. Thomas Jefferson was the ultimate conservative (politically, economically, constitutionally, etc). Before you you embarrass yourself further - I highly recommend you ask an adult to read this book to you:

The Real Thomas Jefferson: The True Story of America's Philosopher of Freedom.” Andrew M. Allison. iBooks.

That stupid bitch ran on a platform to increase taxes, have open borders, curtail the right to keep and bear arms and bring in a million damn Muslim and she was under FBI investigation. Then she wonders why she didn't win.

She is a fucking moron. Only morons voted for her. Thank god she didn't win. That would have been a disaster for this country.

Well Trump has to pay for his golf weekends
Barack Obama played more golf on the tax payer's dime in his first week as president than President Trump will play in 8 years.
and Melania's security in Trump Tower.
Gasp! Security for the 1st Lady?!? Who ever heard of such a thing?!? Oh wait....that's right....Michelle Obama and her girls toured the entire globe shopping with Secret Service protection - all compliments of the U.S. tax payer.
More travel expenses in a month than the Obama's had for a year.
The facts say otherwise, my dear. But then again, when you post, they always do...

Watchdog: Obama's 'Vacation, Political Travel' Cost $100M Over 8 Years
But tell us again what respect Trump has for the deficit.
He cut $68 billion from Barack Obama's budget deficit in his first 50 days alone. Astounding and an indisputable illustration of his commitment to fiscal responsibility.

Werent most on the board in agreement before the election that foreign aid should be scaled back .....
Only a left-wing idiot would advocate for spending on foreign aid when the U.S. is $20 trillion in debt thanks to the Dumbocrats and their constant spending.

So how did that silly reset shit work out with Russia, you moron?

She was a disaster as Secretary of State. She even supported the idea of giving hundreds of billions of dollars to Iran, forgot to negotiate a SOFs Agreement in Iraq allowing ISIS to take over, bombed Libya (which we are still reeling from the consequences) and then there was that massive failure in Benghazi that she lied to us about.

She doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground about foreign affairs. Her giving advice on that subject is a joke. The only thing she accomplished as Secretary of State was getting filthy rich selling government influences and then laundering the money through her scam foundation. Fuck the stupid bitch.. Nobody gives a shit about what she says except a few of you dumbass uneducated low information Moon Bats.

I'm glad that stupid bitch lost.

Trump couldn't have picked a better time to run.

I'm not always correct...
You're literally never correct. You just proved that once again with your absurd comment about Thomas Jefferson.

“I … place economy among the first and most important of republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared.” - Thomas Jefferson (July 21, 1816)

“I think very capable of proof. I set out on this ground, which I suppose to be self-evident: that the earth belongs in usufruct to the living; that the dead have neither powers nor rights over it.… If [one generation] could charge [another] with a debt, then the earth would belong to the dead and not to the living generation. Then, no generation can contract debts greater than may be paid during the course of its own existence” - Thomas Jefferson (1789)

Forum List

Back