Hillary Presidential Bust

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
:fifty:
She looks like Jimmy Carter, with :boobies: and a bit longer hair!

hillarymuseumofsexsg9.jpg

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=MDRhZjBkYzdkNGNhNTRiNjI0YjUzZmVjMGZkMDI0MmU=
Senator Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Bust To Be Unveiled at the Museum of Sex

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE- New York, NY- July, 26 2006—- A presidential bust of Hillary Clinton is set to be unveiled at the Museum of Sex on August 9, 2006 at 10 am. Accentuating her sexual power and bolstered by the presidential seal, The Presidential Bust of Hillary Rodham Clinton: The First Woman President of the United States of America will be officially open for public viewing on August 9 for a limited six week run.

Artist Daniel Edwards describes this new sculpture as capturing Clinton “with her head held high, a youthful spirit and a face matured by wisdom. Presented in a low cut gown, her cleavage is on display prominently portraying sexual power which some people still consider too threatening.”...

5stringJeff said:
Did I miss something? When did Hillary get elected President??

How long have you been asleep, Mr. Van Winkle? The jews have claimed the moon as well.

rtwngAvngr said:
How long have you been asleep, Mr. Van Winkle? The jews have claimed the moon as well.

This is why you are so damn annoying. Everything we talk about, you bring up the Jews. Jews this, Jews that. No wonder you can't get laid.

5stringJeff said:
This is why you are so damn annoying. Everything we talk about, you bring up the Jews. Jews this, Jews that. No wonder you can't get laid.

The whole world is "jews this, jews that" at the moment. It's fair to say they're a global obsession. I was doing a joke pretending you were Rip Van Winkle who had fallen asleep and woke up to an altered world, hillary as president and jews claiming the moon. I chose those two features A) the first one, because it had to do with the bust of hillary, and b) the second one to portray that sense of " the more things change, the more they stay the same."

Why don't you just lighten up and de-stick your sphincter.

rtwngAvngr said:
The whole world is "jews this, jews that" at the moment. It's fair to say they're a global obsession.

When one views the world through Jew-colored glasses, I'm sure one would arrive at your conclusion.

I was doing a joke pretending you were Rip Van Winkle who had fallen asleep and woke up to an altered world, hillary as president and jews claiming the moon. I chose those two features A) the first one, because it had to do with the bust of hillary, and b) the second one to portray that sense of " the more things change, the more they stay the same."

Why don't you just lighten up and de-stick your sphincter.

Mr. I'm-obsessed-with-everything-Jewish-and-must-remind-you-in-every-thread is telling me to lighten up? LOL-some!

Abbey Normal said:
Too bad they didn't do a full-body statue, so we could see her testicles, too.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Abbey Normal again.

you and monica

Forum List

Back