Hillary Makes ‘Desperate’ Appeal To Avoid Testifying About Emails — Says She’s Too Important

It's so weird the way the Trump sycophants are obsessed with Hillary's emails but didn't give two shits and a handshake when Bush "lost" 22 million of them.
in the grand scheme of things i 100% agree. if they had their own communication system setup and were working to get around laws or policy (that may or may not have existed in that time for e-mail communications) then yes, go back and include him in any punishments that need to be doled out.

no elected official should EVER be allowed to communicate off official channels at this point. people who they hire/staff? dunno policy. but i would agree they need an official one they must use a gov one at least for that.

i am for closing the hole 100% and those who abused it - well thats likely forever to be a mystery but we can bitch about it or fix it. i'd rather FIX IT and move on.
You should probably start your little investigations with Trump.

ya see - i am not playing this tit for tat game you and unfortunately far too many people like to do. i've already said STOP - ANY ELECTED OFFICIAL (is she elected, btw? you seem to ignore what i post and just instigate some shit to keep bullshit floating) NEEDS TO BE 100% MONITORED.

bush.
clinton.
obama.
trump.

i don't care and i don't want one set of laws or "INTERPRETATIONS" of laws for one side that the other side does not also clearly have at their disposal.

these bullshit shadow games need to end.
Hillary Clinton is a private citizen. Ivanka Trump works in her father's administration. Start your adorable little investigation with Trump then you can try to "lock Hillary up"

it's not that i disagree, but i do think the right has had their turn, several of them in fact, to get her and have yet to do so. to keep at her til you get your way at this point is the same as the left keeping at trump til they get their way.
So 'Justice' / 'Equal Justice' has only a limited number of 'turns'?

'Not getting' Hillary has vey little to do with the 'Right'. as pointed out, the evidence existed / exists proving she committed crimes. with Hillary being protected by a former President and his administration could do nothing.
like i said - this comes off as "get your guys in there you can prosecute" and the entire line of action relies on the entire other side being complacent in her crimes.

look - i don't disagree she got away with something. it's very "telling" obama closed that hole right as they were covering for her, in my eyes. but "my eyes" only see what i can glean from a seriously fucked up media ready to sensationalize for clicks at the drop of a hat.

anyone living in an extreme view is in for a rude awakening as the world pulls away from the edge we've pushed ourselves too. we're in a perfect storm of bullshit all of this has created and put to critical mass and it will blow up in some fashion likely more than it already has.

i'm much more concerned with finding out who's setting up BLM and organizing violence in the middle of the protests. whoever is doing that is our enemy and deserves a lot more attention than hillary.

On what basis do you think that she got away with something? Because Republicans said so? They have yet to do anything but exonerate her. Closing in on 30 investigations now, without anyone finding a crime she's committed.

Think logically. If you were Hillary Clinton, knowing that Republicans continue to chant "lock her up", and have been doing so since 1994, would you do ANYTHING that really would get you locked up? Not everyone is as stupid as Donald Trump, who thinks that if he commits a crime in broad daylight with the whole world watching, no one will notice. And when he denies what we all saw and heard, he can get away with it.
on what basis do you STILL cry RUSSIA? mueller didn't find anything?

eat your own shit sandwich and shut the fuck up.

'Insanity' ... amd she's Canadian.

:p
i know a lot of very cool canadians.

she ain't on that list.

Always with the insults and abuse. While your nation burns. Consider that is the reason why your nation is burning. Hate and abuse leads to civil unrest and violence.
all i ever see you do it bitch and insult the other side. the shit you make up to justify it has been king kamayamaya in size and stature and in the end, still all bullshit lies you never were able to sell. so now you're stuck with a closet full of bullshit and bear no responsibility for how you got where you are in life.

yep. sucks here right now. but i'll still live here and work my ass off to fix it before i ever leave this country. you will just keep being a stupid bitch and we're off and running again, huh?

Exactly what part of your post is true? I post facts, figures, links, to back up everything I post. I even read the bullshit links and check your bullshit sources for you. You call me names and lie to me.

I am in a wonderful place in life. I am retired, after a long and successful career, to a beautiful little lakeside town, living three blocks from the water, in a quiet neighbourhood. My country is rated the #1 country in the world to live in. My family and friends are all getting back to work as the pandemic winds down, and while we've cancelled a lot of our summer fun events, we'll be having a happy if low key summer here.

And right at the end, you call me a stupid bitch. Once again, you've got nothing but insults. Not a fact, not a link. I didn't vote for a fool who is destroying the nation, trampling the Constitution and attack my citizens.

Sucker!!!!

it's not that i disagree, but i do think the right has had their turn, several of them in fact, to get her and have yet to do so. to keep at her til you get your way at this point is the same as the left keeping at trump til they get their way.
So 'Justice' / 'Equal Justice' has only a limited number of 'turns'?

'Not getting' Hillary has vey little to do with the 'Right'. as pointed out, the evidence existed / exists proving she committed crimes. with Hillary being protected by a former President and his administration could do nothing.
like i said - this comes off as "get your guys in there you can prosecute" and the entire line of action relies on the entire other side being complacent in her crimes.

look - i don't disagree she got away with something. it's very "telling" obama closed that hole right as they were covering for her, in my eyes. but "my eyes" only see what i can glean from a seriously fucked up media ready to sensationalize for clicks at the drop of a hat.

anyone living in an extreme view is in for a rude awakening as the world pulls away from the edge we've pushed ourselves too. we're in a perfect storm of bullshit all of this has created and put to critical mass and it will blow up in some fashion likely more than it already has.

i'm much more concerned with finding out who's setting up BLM and organizing violence in the middle of the protests. whoever is doing that is our enemy and deserves a lot more attention than hillary.

On what basis do you think that she got away with something? Because Republicans said so? They have yet to do anything but exonerate her. Closing in on 30 investigations now, without anyone finding a crime she's committed.

Think logically. If you were Hillary Clinton, knowing that Republicans continue to chant "lock her up", and have been doing so since 1994, would you do ANYTHING that really would get you locked up? Not everyone is as stupid as Donald Trump, who thinks that if he commits a crime in broad daylight with the whole world watching, no one will notice. And when he denies what we all saw and heard, he can get away with it.
on what basis do you STILL cry RUSSIA? mueller didn't find anything?

eat your own shit sandwich and shut the fuck up.

'Insanity' ... amd she's Canadian.

:p
i know a lot of very cool canadians.

she ain't on that list.

Always with the insults and abuse. While your nation burns. Consider that is the reason why your nation is burning. Hate and abuse leads to civil unrest and violence.
all i ever see you do it bitch and insult the other side. the shit you make up to justify it has been king kamayamaya in size and stature and in the end, still all bullshit lies you never were able to sell. so now you're stuck with a closet full of bullshit and bear no responsibility for how you got where you are in life.

yep. sucks here right now. but i'll still live here and work my ass off to fix it before i ever leave this country. you will just keep being a stupid bitch and we're off and running again, huh?

Exactly what part of your post is true? I post facts, figures, links, to back up everything I post. I even read the bullshit links and check your bullshit sources for you. You call me names and lie to me.

I am in a wonderful place in life. I am retired, after a long and successful career, to a beautiful little lakeside town, living three blocks from the water, in a quiet neighbourhood. My country is rated the #1 country in the world to live in. My family and friends are all getting back to work as the pandemic winds down, and while we've cancelled a lot of our summer fun events, we'll be having a happy if low key summer here.

And right at the end, you call me a stupid bitch. Once again, you've got nothing but insults. Not a fact, not a link. I didn't vote for a fool who is destroying the nation, trampling the Constitution and attack my citizens.

Sucker!!!!
All of that stuff you have, can end.

It's so weird the way the Trump sycophants are obsessed with Hillary's emails but didn't give two shits and a handshake when Bush "lost" 22 million of them.
in the grand scheme of things i 100% agree. if they had their own communication system setup and were working to get around laws or policy (that may or may not have existed in that time for e-mail communications) then yes, go back and include him in any punishments that need to be doled out.

no elected official should EVER be allowed to communicate off official channels at this point. people who they hire/staff? dunno policy. but i would agree they need an official one they must use a gov one at least for that.

i am for closing the hole 100% and those who abused it - well thats likely forever to be a mystery but we can bitch about it or fix it. i'd rather FIX IT and move on.

ya see - i am not playing this tit for tat game you and unfortunately far too many people like to do. i've already said STOP - ANY ELECTED OFFICIAL (is she elected, btw? you seem to ignore what i post and just instigate some shit to keep bullshit floating) NEEDS TO BE 100% MONITORED.

bush.
clinton.
obama.
trump.

i don't care and i don't want one set of laws or "INTERPRETATIONS" of laws for one side that the other side does not also clearly have at their disposal.

Hillary Clinton is a private citizen. Ivanka Trump works in her father's administration. Start your adorable little investigation with Trump then you can try to "lock Hillary up"
see. you don't even listen to what i say. just blither out the same shit you blither regardless of the stance trying to be explained to you.

you and so many others ON BOTH SIDES are a prime example of never reading to understand, just to get it out of the way and go back to bitching.

and we wonder why things are so fucked up.

bush.
clinton.
obama.
trump.

There are no bullshit shadow games, fool. There are Republicans breaking laws, or acting like the laws don't apply to them, and assuming that Democrats are doing the same. They are not. There is no Deep State, and there is no special protection for Democrats.

Barr keeps going to the Grand Juries with his "evidence" against Trump's "enemies" and the Grand Juries can't find any crimes to charge. Unlike Mueller and the Republicans. 25 investigation of Hillary Clinton have yet to find a crime she has committed.

Your conclusion is that Democrats are "protected". By whom? All of the investigators? All of the witnesses? All of the Grand Juries? How many thousands of people are in on this conspiracy. Why hasn't anyone ratted it out?

The obvious conclusion is that Republicans think that the Democrats are just as dirty as they are and it just isn't true.

bush.
clinton.
obama.
trump.

There are no bullshit shadow games, fool. There are Republicans breaking laws, or acting like the laws don't apply to them, and assuming that Democrats are doing the same. They are not. There is no Deep State, and there is no special protection for Democrats.

Barr keeps going to the Grand Juries with his "evidence" against Trump's "enemies" and the Grand Juries can't find any crimes to charge. Unlike Mueller and the Republicans. 25 investigation of Hillary Clinton have yet to find a crime she has committed.

Your conclusion is that Democrats are "protected". By whom? All of the investigators? All of the witnesses? All of the Grand Juries? How many thousands of people are in on this conspiracy. Why hasn't anyone ratted it out?

The obvious conclusion is that Republicans think that the Democrats are just as dirty as they are and it just isn't true.
all i can tell you is shut the fuck up.

rosenstein admitted the FBI never should have gone for RUSSIA and you're still peddling that bullshit.

here we go again. but funny how her reasons keep changing. that didn't work, let me try this one...that didn't work, how about this???

Unemployment at 20% twice as much as during depression, thanks a lot shitolini....

bush.
clinton.
obama.
trump.

rosenstein admitted the FBI never should have gone for RUSSIA and you're still peddling that bullshit.

Rosenstein said NO SUCH THING. Rosenstein said that Russia hacked the DNC. Why do you keep promoting lies and propaganda. The FBI and the CIA would have been negligent if they had NOT gone after Russia.

Rosenstein lied in his testimony saying that there was "no evidence" of a conspiracy which is NOT what Mueller said. Mueller said there was "insufficient evidence" to obtain a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt:

Why are you promoting lies and propaganda, dangerous to public?

Hillary belongs in prison.
i could totally understand "god damn people, we've had 18,391 of these isn't that enough" and would have to agree, as much as i don't like her. you can't keep harping on something and expect anything close to coming together to ever happen.

the part NO ONE seems to understand is NO SIDE is going to get everything they want and feel they deserve. from policy to process to punishment. we so desperately need to shift our focus from hating each other for yesterdays reasons to "how do we fix this for ALL OF US - even people you hate. they have the exact same rights we all do."

nothing is going to come of this except more bullshit, screaming, endless debates where neither side has a chance in hell of changing their opinions or minds regardless of "facts" that simply don't exist in our world today.

you can't expect people to stop dogging on trump if you're going to keep dogging on them.
That was pretty pointless to say.

bush.
clinton.
obama.
trump.

That’s not true. This massive over simplification and distortion of reality is a huge problem.

Telling other people to shut the fuck up when they don’t say what you want to hear is also a huge problem.

bush.
clinton.
obama.
trump.

Rosenstein said NO SUCH THING. Rosenstein said that Russia hacked the DNC. Why do you keep promoting lies and propaganda. The FBI and the CIA would have been negligent if they had NOT gone after Russia.

Rosenstein lied in his testimony saying that there was "no evidence" of a conspiracy which is NOT what Mueller said. Mueller said there was "insufficient evidence" to obtain a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt:

They don’t care. I’ve never seen someone so holier than thou constantly rail against people and turn around and do exactly what they’re accusing others of doing. Some serious projection.

Can you imagine if ANY OTHER PERSON IN AMERICA deleted 33,000 emails after they were under subpoena?

They would be buried under the jail.

Hillary is a filthy corrupt evil piece of trash who would sell out the country for any reason that will give her money and power.

What’s hilarious to me...if Trump was ACTUALLY Hitler, Like lefties love to say he is....if Trump was Hitler, Hillary would have been executed a long time ago.

Let me correct your post a teeny tiny bit.....

who would sell out the country for any reason that will give her money and power.

Hilary already sold out her country, numerous times over..........it was her and her husband who allowed classified technology through the Loral Space company to be given to the Chinese government......for bags of campaign cash.

It is that technology that has allowed the communists in China to advance their military weapons that are now deployed against the U.S. and our allies.....

Then you have her selling us out to the Russians.........and who knows who else...

Can you imagine if ANY OTHER PERSON IN AMERICA deleted 33,000 emails after they were under subpoena?

You are confused. The 33K Emails were deleted long before anyone asked for them.

As most people delete work emails when they don't work there anymore.

In fact, you have to delete emails at a certain point, or they clog up your system.

I'm always curious about these e-mails.

If I send you an e-mail...that means I have a copy and you have a copy (and anyone else copied on it has a copy). In a sense, there has to be multiple people deleting these e-mails.

What good does deleting them do?
depends.

now if you delete your mail on your machine, you delete your mail on your machine. depending on settings of the server, it's likely there's still a copy of it on the server.

now, when you have a "private address" - you have access to your account. that's it. you can delete that shit all you want and it is likely still on the server OR a backup of the server that is normally done daily. weekly AT A MINIMUM for hosted services. so while you delete your mail on your machine, you can still get it from the server or whoever you sent it to.

when you have a private server, you can delete the server and nuke the backups and your mail simply never existed. unless you can find whoever it was sent to.
Yeah but I sent the deleted email to someone. They have a copy.
And who would that be?

Wait. All info to that is gone. Unless you were on the other end. Now IF something was up, are you going to provide mail to implicate you?

Hillary belongs in prison.
i could totally understand "god damn people, we've had 18,391 of these isn't that enough" and would have to agree, as much as i don't like her. you can't keep harping on something and expect anything close to coming together to ever happen.

the part NO ONE seems to understand is NO SIDE is going to get everything they want and feel they deserve. from policy to process to punishment. we so desperately need to shift our focus from hating each other for yesterdays reasons to "how do we fix this for ALL OF US - even people you hate. they have the exact same rights we all do."

nothing is going to come of this except more bullshit, screaming, endless debates where neither side has a chance in hell of changing their opinions or minds regardless of "facts" that simply don't exist in our world today.

you can't expect people to stop dogging on trump if you're going to keep dogging on them.
That was pretty pointless to say.
Never said it would, change anything.

Said its stupid.

This is pretty funny....the old whore thought she'd run out the clock but they land on her fat ass with enough time to indict her before the November election. As to statutes of limitations...there are things it's too late to charge her with but TREASON ain't one of them.

You are confused. The 33K Emails were deleted long before anyone asked for them.

As most people delete work emails when they don't work there anymore.

In fact, you have to delete emails at a certain point, or they clog up your system.

I'm always curious about these e-mails.

If I send you an e-mail...that means I have a copy and you have a copy (and anyone else copied on it has a copy). In a sense, there has to be multiple people deleting these e-mails.

What good does deleting them do?
depends.

now if you delete your mail on your machine, you delete your mail on your machine. depending on settings of the server, it's likely there's still a copy of it on the server.

now, when you have a "private address" - you have access to your account. that's it. you can delete that shit all you want and it is likely still on the server OR a backup of the server that is normally done daily. weekly AT A MINIMUM for hosted services. so while you delete your mail on your machine, you can still get it from the server or whoever you sent it to.

when you have a private server, you can delete the server and nuke the backups and your mail simply never existed. unless you can find whoever it was sent to.
Yeah but I sent the deleted email to someone. They have a copy.
And who would that be?

Wait. All info to that is gone. Unless you were on the other end. Now IF something was up, are you going to provide mail to implicate you?

Implicate...in what exactly.

Be honest left wing fucknuts....if you delete 33,000 AFTER A SUBPOENA HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR THOSE EMAILS.....you are hiding something.

Pretend it was Mike Pompeo who did the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING. Would you be ok with it? You know the answer, you hypocritical scum.

here we go again. but funny how her reasons keep changing. that didn't work, let me try this one...that didn't work, how about this???
'Equal Justice' - F* her and her elitism.

The last time she testified before Congress they let her do so WITHOUT BEING UNDER OATH...and - surprise, surprise - she lied her ass off...ACCORDING TO FORMER DIRECTOR OF THE FBI JAMES COMEY.

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'

No Hillary did not lie to Congress, but you just lied about this anyway.

bush.
clinton.
obama.
trump.

They don’t care. I’ve never seen someone so holier than thou constantly rail against people and turn around and do exactly what they’re accusing others of doing. Some serious projection.

They get really ugly when you tear apart their lies with unassailable sources.

Forum List

Back