Hillary indicted, DNC swaps in Michelle Obama, 12 days of Rev Wright, Trump wins

Hillary indicted, DNC swaps in Michelle Obama, 12 days of Rev Wright, Trump wins

• possible but not likely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you nailed it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hillary will not be indicted...prior to her coronation if she wins. 'Fast and Furious', almost 8 years later, is still going on. 'Nuff Said.

If she is indicted...if she loses this race...Barry will pardon her before he leaves office.

They would not "swap in" Michelle, guaranteed.

With an indictment, Trump wins would become even more likely.

With an indictment, Trump wins would become even more likely.

Extremely sadly, I am not so sure. I have lost a lot of hope for this country and respect for many people in it seeing how so many support her still....

What are the odds the above scenario is Trump's path to victory?

The same odds of me having Alicia Vikander sitting on my face and me guessing her weight!

Which mean:

Nada

Zilch

Never

No

The None left town with Slim because it is slim to none chances!

Forget it

Not Happening!

:boobies:

th

Last edited:
Even if a candidate were indicted on something that wouldn't disqualify them as in America you are innocent until proven guilty and any trial would be a year or more away. And any candidate that thought themself innocent would vehemently claim that.

Cons you are looking for one of your vampires that still has fangs to bite your 'hated others' and vanquish them. It isn't going to happen, this isn't tv and it isn't a reality show. Laws apply, there aren't going to be any lynchings. Sad though how hot your hatred burns in your gut. The Republican candidate lies, then lies about his lies, then walks back both and tells new lies. But he's your guy!

Pitiful.

New Topics

Forum List

Back