Hillary: ‘I Think About What Kind of President I Would Have Been All the Time.

74165402_3008035082544430_81508746882187264_n.jpg

I saw that. I smiled when I read it. It consumes her every waking moment.

Hillary who? And she consumes yours as well. Does she come out of your closet at night and invade your dreams?
In 60 days she’s going to be your candidate, so this thread will be fun to quote you then.

Hillary who? And she consumes yours as well. Does she come out of your closet at night and invade your dreams?
In 60 days she’s going to be your candidate, so this thread will be fun to quote you then.
maybe we could torcher him (her? it?) with it :dunno:

That lady is insane. She really needs to give it up. I hope they head her daughter off at the pass too. We don't want any more of those Clintons polluting our political landscape.

maybe we could torcher him (her? it?) with it :dunno:
TORTURE!!!! i think that's what he meant. couldn't decide if they were going to light someone on fire or not. time for my energy drink.

Delusional much? She isn’t running.

Bookmarked.

Bookmarked.
Remember it ;)

So far, but I saw a poll about a week ago that claimed if she did enter the race now she would be in a dead heat with Biden. Still more evidence that Democrats are bottom feeders.

A quicker way to get out of it is to tuck your chin, grab the elbow of the arm across your throat with your opposite arm (if he's using his right arm across your throat, grab his elbow with your left hand). Take a firm grip on the elbow, then drop to your knee on the side of the arm he's using to choke you. What will happen, is gravity will take over and put him on the ground over your shoulder.

What makes this particular move so useful, is that you now have ahold of his arm, which is now being held straight because of the throw. Take the arm that isn't holding his, and drive your fingertips as hard as you can into the armpit. That will stun their arm for several minutes, making it useless for a fight.

Forum List

Back