Hillary>Huma>Weiner>FBI>Hillary Adios

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Here's what happened.

Huma dumped Weiner for Hillary. Weiner took his misplaced desires out to sexting and the FBI caught him this time. He was looking at serious charges

He made a deal with the FBI. Don't charge me for sexting with a minor, I'll give you Huma and Hillary.

The guys in charge of the case took it to Comey and told him, "If you fuck this up again, if you cover up for Hillary we will go public and you will go down with Huma and Hillary. It's your call"

Weiner got immunity, the first person ever to get immunity who actually gave up something solid

The rest is history.

It's not too late to have Bernie replace Hillary. Will he pick his own VP?

Well, that's a theory, but it's a bit too convenient. It's very possible we find out what happened soon enough...

This will not stop you know who.........from voting for HRC

tumblr_loo8m06rIv1qd0uvxo1_250.gif

Exit polls are still showing Civil War Vets going 19-1 for Hillary

Here's what happened.

Huma dumped Weiner for Hillary. Weiner took his misplaced desires out to sexting and the FBI caught him this time. He was looking at serious charges

He made a deal with the FBI. Don't charge me for sexting with a minor, I'll give you Huma and Hillary.

The guys in charge of the case took it to Comey and told him, "If you fuck this up again, if you cover up for Hillary we will go public and you will go down with Huma and Hillary. It's your call"

Weiner got immunity, the first person ever to get immunity who actually gave up something solid

The rest is history.

To late to get Bernie in, stuck with Kaine

Here's what happened.

The rest is history.

Wishful thinking. But hey you guys tried. Can't blame you from trying

Here's what happened.

The rest is history.

It ain't over, sparky. Comey's a dirty cop and he's going down with the Clintons

Here's what happened.

The rest is history.

It ain't over, sparky. Comey's a dirty cop and he's going down with the Clintons
I agree comey needs to step down and go be a political analyst on fox.

Forum List

Back