Hillary Heckled in Belfast

Rigby5

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2017
New Mexico

{...

Hillary Clinton Booed, Called a War Criminal By Crowd While Accepting Chancellorship​

BY TORIA BARNHART ON 9/24/21 AT 6:18 PM EDT
A 40-second clip posted on Twitter showed Clinton dressed in robes as a child follows behind her, holding the garment up to prevent it from dragging on the ground. As she steps into the roadway, toward the university, members of the crowd begin yelling at the former U.S. Secretary of State.
...}

IMG_5748-1.jpg

As an extreme leftist, I found Hillary extremely disappointing.
While the original Arab Spring in Tunisia was valid, the US attempts to topple Saddam, Qaddafi, Assad, Morsi, the Taliban, and the leaders of Iran, were horrifically fascist, in my opinion.

This is illustrative of how the Democratic party has shifted to the right and no longer represents leftist ideology.
As the first lady, Hillary started the fascist idea of mandatory private health insurance.
She also supported the federalization of the War on Drugs, 3 strikes, mandated sentences, asset forfeiture, etc.
As Secretary of State, she pushed war against most of the Mideast.
The worst hawk we ever had as Sec. of State.

{...

Hillary Clinton Booed, Called a War Criminal By Crowd While Accepting Chancellorship​

A 40-second clip posted on Twitter showed Clinton dressed in robes as a child follows behind her, holding the garment up to prevent it from dragging on the ground. As she steps into the roadway, toward the university, members of the crowd begin yelling at the former U.S. Secretary of State.
...}

IMG_5748-1.jpg

While the original Arab Spring in Tunisia was valid, the US attempts to topple Saddam, Qaddafi, Assad, Morsi, the Taliban, and the leaders of Iran, were horrifically fascist, in my opinion.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

This is illustrative of how the Democratic party has shifted to the right and no longer represents leftist ideology.
As the first lady, Hillary started the fascist idea of mandatory private health insurance.
She also supported the federalization of the War on Drugs, 3 strikes, mandated sentences, asset forfeiture, etc.
As Secretary of State, she pushed war against most of the Mideast.
The worst hawk we ever had as Sec. of State.
Well, the democrats don't represent America anymore . They are tools for manipulative well moneyed whoozits they don't represent America anymore. Democrats are the new mafia.

{...

...}

IMG_5748-1.jpg

What an outfit-----------longer robes than everyone else...wonder if it is a cry for attention.

{...

...}

IMG_5748-1.jpg

She's going to jail!

Any day now!

LOL

Cults gonna cult!

Forum List

Back