Hillary gives 1st press conference in eight months . . . lies to minority reporters

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
See: Hillary Clinton holds rare press conference at minority journalist convention

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

”At a press conference at a convention for Latino and African-American journalists, Clinton said: "Director Comey has said that my answers in my FBI interview were truthful. That's really the bottom line here.”

Now, let us listen to what Director Comey actually stated in his own words as to the truthfulness of Hillary Clinton’s answers. CLICK HERE

The sad truth is, Hillary Clinton has been lying to our nation’s minority community for years, while using her position of public trust to fatten her own family’s bank account. Why on earth does our nation’s minority community throw their support to someone who has done nothing more for our nation’s minority community but keep them in chains and dependent upon government cheese while fattening her own family’s fortune?

JWK

80% of green energy money taxed away from hard working American Citizens living in our nation’s inner cities WENT TO the Hillary Clinton / Obama Administration’s big buck donors!

See: Hillary Clinton holds rare press conference at minority journalist convention

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

”At a press conference at a convention for Latino and African-American journalists, Clinton said: "Director Comey has said that my answers in my FBI interview were truthful. That's really the bottom line here.”

Now, let us listen to what Director Comey actually stated in his own words as to the truthfulness of Hillary Clinton’s answers. CLICK HERE

The sad truth is, Hillary Clinton has been lying to our nation’s minority community for years, while using her position of public trust to fatten her own family’s bank account. Why on earth does our nation’s minority community throw their support to someone who has done nothing more for our nation’s minority community but keep them in chains and dependent upon government cheese while fattening her own family’s fortune?

JWK

80% of green energy money taxed away from hard working American Citizens living in our nation’s inner cities WENT TO the Hillary Clinton / Obama Administration’s big buck donors!

now you know why she doesn't give many press conferences....

because you insane loons start lying and ranting and raving.

quiet.

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

JWK

Director Comey has said that my answers in my FBI interview were truthful.

That part is true.

the answers IN THE INTERVIEW were truthful, according to Comey.

It's her other lies that are the problem

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

JWK

quiet.

Go watch the press conference and listen to Hillary try to explain why her lies weren't lies, Jillian! It's hilarious! The reason she hasn't given a news conference in 255 plus days is that she sounds like an idiot when she's trying to answer the tough questions that she's been ducking for all that time!

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

JWK

quiet.

Ummmm. She did lie though. That IS a fact.

That was probably the most friendly press group she was going to get for a press conference and she wilted under what little pressure she was put under.

Better get your answers straight, Hillary...the debates are a coming!

Ha! This is priceless-

"So I may have short-circuited," she added in her response to a question from reporters during the joint press event, her closest to an official press conference in eight months

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

JWK

quiet.

She must like us because she makes it so damn easy.

Ha! This is priceless-

"So I may have short-circuited," she added in her response to a question from reporters during the joint press event, her closest to an official press conference in eight months

What if at 3AM the phone rings and she short circuits or has sleep deprivation which was her excuse for her sniper fire fantasy.

What a scary thought.
Ha! This is priceless-

What if at 3AM the phone rings and she short circuits or has sleep deprivation which was her excuse for her sniper fire fantasy.

What a scary thought.
Ha! This is priceless-

What does that even mean, "short circuits?"

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

JWK

That part is true.

That is where congress let Comey off the hook. They should have asked him directly, what questions did you ask in the interview. What I am thinking they asked was, did you have the knowledge to know you were sending and receiving classified information. She must have answered, "poor old little me? I don't know how to have two email accounts on one device, I am dumber than a 5th grader." That I am sure they believed.

Definition of a short circuit-
A short circuit is an abnormal connection between two nodes of an electric circuit intended to be at different voltages. This results in an excessive electric current limited only by the Thévenin equivalent resistance of the rest of the network and potentially causes circuit damage, overheating or explosion.

Not good. Lol

What a scary thought.
Ha! This is priceless-

He wasn't even there, no recording or under oath.

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

JWK

That part is true.

That is where congress let Comey off the hook. They should have asked him directly, what questions did you ask in the interview. What I am thinking they asked was, did you have the knowledge to know you were sending and receiving classified information. She must have answered, "poor old little me? I don't know how to have two email accounts on one device, I am dumber than a 5th grader." That I am sure they believed.

He wasn't even there, no recording or under oath.

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

JWK

That part is true.

He didn't interview all the agents there and when asked he wasn't sure how many were there. The reason is, his mind was already made up. He said it was unanimous but do you really think they had a vote? Stange going ons for sure.

in one way Comey did all he could do considering Lynch would never indict her. But then again he said some strange stuff. I think he was sending signals.

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

JWK

quiet.
Dimwit!

I'd like to hear what she has to say.

Jim Webb would have been the better choice.

But no. It's Hillary's turn, again.

Get your nose out of her fucking Ass!

8 years ago Obama's campaign said one smart and true thing, it was time to turn the page, way past that time today.

Ha! This is priceless-

Is that an excuse for telling lies repeatedly? A short circuit? It must be a repeating short circuit then! One that's been shorting out for about twenty years now?:blowup:

Definition of a short circuit-
A short circuit is an abnormal connection between two nodes of an electric circuit intended to be at different voltages. This results in an excessive electric current limited only by the Thévenin equivalent resistance of the rest of the network and potentially causes circuit damage, overheating or explosion.

Not good. Lol

What a scary thought.
Ha! This is priceless-

thanks, I guess Hillary is admiting to having a brain disorder. It is not like Trump said she short circuited this is self revealed. She needs help, she doesn't need the WH.

But I did find some more information PTSD from sniper fire:

PTSD can “short-circuit” your brain

PTSD can “short-circuit” your brain — Human Performance Resource Center

PTSD was finally recognized as a medical condition when recent advances in neuroscience showed that the brain no longer works properly after trauma. Your brain has an alarm system to help ensure your survival; it’s useful as long as it works properly. When the alarm system malfunctions because traumatic events pushed it to its limits, the part of the brain responsible for thinking and memory can’t function properly. When this happens, a person with PTSD can’t compare what’s happening now with events in the past when they were safe. However, there are treatments to help “rewire” the brain, so it can work properly again. Learn more about this in “How post-traumatic stress affects your brain.

Forum List

Back