Hillary forces Fox and Durham to drop slanderous lies

They rant & rave about Hillary but intel briefings given to former POTUS' was denied to Trump because he can't be trusted with secret intel.
tRump's own CIA chief advised against it.

Trumpsters - "so what"?

"But, but Hillary"!
yes we remember how the obamagate gang did everything they could to undermine the new admin…including hiding intel to the transition team

the irony here is they were letting clinton and the dnc spy on him as well

yes we remember how the obamagate gang did everything they could to undermine the new admin…including hiding intel to the transition team

the irony here is they were letting clinton and the dnc spy on him as well
Not just allowing- the Obama admin was actively participating. The CYA email that Susan Rice sent to herself on inauguration day regarding a Jan 5 meeting a the White House. Obama, Rice, Comey, Yates, and Biden.

"From a national security perspective, however, President Obama said he wants to be sure that, as we engage with the incoming [Trump] team, we are mindful to ascertain if there is any reason that we cannot share information fully as it relates to Russia."

Everyone in that room had known since at least July that the Russia conspiracy was a Clinton campaign smear- we've seen Brennan's briefing notes.

Last edited:
Wait, what? The right wing media does it again? I thought they were finally gonna lock her up. More of that fantasy outrage, imaginary elections stealing, right wing noise machine outrage, I guess. I would like to see her locked up too. Do it or shut up about it.

No one could be more humiliated by having Hillary around than the democrat party for which she belongs and the USA for being stuck with her as a citizen.
Posts a boi who supports a party that elected don trump.

Nobody cares about that murderous shit beast. Bubba's probably lacing her vodka tonics with radioactive heavy metals trying to speed up the process.

hillury.jpg

Catturd is hilarious.
I am surprised twitter hasn't banned him, TBH. I saw they banned DefiantL, and then let him back on. . .

I am surprised twitter hasn't banned him, TBH. I saw they banned DefiantL, and then let him back on. . .

He's on Gettr.

Forum List

Back