Hillary falls down again!

upload_2016-11-2_23-50-36.png

/----/ Hillary fromps it up in India. What's she hiding under that sweater, a bottle of Chardonnay?
View attachment 183140

The game ball from UMBC's win vs Virginia.

The award was made immediately after the game as a tribute to Hillary.

UMBC became the first 16th seed to beat a #1 seed on the court.

But off the court, Hillary set the record on Nov 8, 2016, when she became
the first #1 seed to lose a Presidential Election to a #16 seed (Donald Trump)

You think this is NEWS. There is nothing funny about this, and it has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton. I am in great shape, workout, watch my weight, broke my wrist hiking, then the other wrist playing softball and I am in my 60's.

While you probably look like this.

th

You think this is NEWS. There is nothing funny about this, and it has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton. I am in great shape, workout, watch my weight, broke my wrist hiking, then the other wrist playing softball and I am in my 60's.

th

/——/ Trump’s golf swing is photoshopped, but Hildabeast isn’t.

th

Nobody said it's funny, it's actually very sad that the bitch can't go out gracefully.

th

Nonsense,
Why photoshop something he does all the time?

th

Nonsense,
Why photoshop something he does all the time?

It's not photo shopped. Trump is as least 40 to 50 pounds overweight, putting him well into the OBESE category. Subject to massive heart attack, high blood pressure, type 2 diabette's, stroke, and whole bunch of other instant death related obesity issues.

Why do you think he had to go on the Dr. OZ program to get his medical report--:auiqs.jpg: Besides never releasing an income tax return, he never released a verifiable, credible licensed doctor health report. Hillary Clinton did.

Why do you think he wears extremely long ties? Because the normal regular size won't cover up his yuuuuge belly. This is what men do to appear slimmer.

Here are more golf pictures.
trump golf - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Image Search Results

His eating habits are unbelievable. Trump is the 2nd FATTEST President in this nations history.
Trump reportedly loves McDonald's because he has a 'longtime fear' of being poisoned
Donald Trump Will Be One Of America’s Fattest Presidents

Trump's hairdo is a completely different story:

"Ivanka often described the mechanics behind it to friends: an absolutely clean pate — a contained island after scalp-reduction surgery — surrounded by a furry circle of hair around the sides and front, from which all ends are drawn up to meet in the center and then swept back and secured by a stiffening spray,” Wolff writes, according to an excerpt published by New York Magazine.-"
Ivanka Trump’s explanation of her dad’s hairdo detailed in book

Last edited:

Forum List

Back