Hillary Event Introductory Speaker Slams Hillary And Is Physically Assaulted By Campaign For It!

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Speaking to the single dozens of people at a Hillary election, the introductory speaker slammed Hillary for being in Wall Street's pocket and being evil. A hired Hillary goon then promptly rushed onto the stage and physically assaulted him as he forced him off the stage!

Of course he wasn't the introductory speaker. He was just a right winger who saw an opportunity to slip on stage before the event started. No different than any other stage crasher. He was removed as he should have been.

Speaking to the single dozens of people at a Hillary election, the introductory speaker slammed Hillary for being in Wall Street's pocket and being evil. A hired Hillary goon then promptly rushed onto the stage and physically assaulted him as he forced him off the stage!
Do you have a link? I would love to watch it! :)

Of course he wasn't the introductory speaker. He was just a right winger who saw an opportunity to slip on stage before the event started. No different than any other stage crasher. He was removed as he should have been.

Caleb Vanfosson is the president of the Iowa State on-campus Students For Bernie Club. And article after article refers to him as a speaker, not an agitator. Any more lies you'd like to just throw out there?

Do you have a link? I would love to watch it! :)

Yeah.............I'd kinda figure something like this might happen if you get a Bernie supporter to speak at a Hillary rally. Even though they are both Democrats, many Bernie supporters are still feeling a bit butt hurt because they feel like the nomination was stolen from him.

Not really much to see here other than an upset Bernie supporter who thought he could get his point across. Only problem, it's too late, Hillary already has the nomination and is running.

He might have been able to make a point if Bernie was still running, but he's not, so he didn't.

Wrong. He was a pissed off Bernie supporter....

“They were wanting me to be this puppet boy that they could use to show that hey, Bernie people are bowing down to the establishment now, we’re all good,” he said, “but we’re still angry, we’re still tired of this system of oppression that we live under and I knew I had to do it the moment I got the call.”

:laugh:

Yeah.............I'd kinda figure something like this might happen if you get a Bernie supporter to speak at a Hillary rally. Even though they are both Democrats, many Bernie supporters are still feeling a bit butt hurt because they feel like the nomination was stolen from him.

Not really much to see here other than an upset Bernie supporter who thought he could get his point across. Only problem, it's too late, Hillary already has the nomination and is running.

He might have been able to make a point if Bernie was still running, but he's not, so he didn't.

Because they know the election was stolen. And not just that though. They recognize the utter corruption of HC. And the reality is that this is the typical Bernie supporter and Hillary has not won them over in large part. She cannot win a non-rigged election. Tuesday will be historic one way or another (irrelevant of the first woman bla bla jazz). I mean real history. America will either take its country back by refuting Hillary, or the system will be revealed as a complete and utter sham.

Then if I were Hillary I'd be scared to death about the total lack of security at the event.

And yet. Bernie voters, Bernie himself, sold out and voted for the very person that /cheated/ them out of power.

Ironic.

IF only they would have read the writing on the wall when they were told, when Anon told them flat out. But no. NEVERTRUMP.

Then if I were Hillary I'd be scared to death about the total lack of security at the event.

Yea, protestors don't just go up and unfold a speech and calmly speak for two minutes :lmao:

And yet. Bernie voters, Bernie himself, sold out and voted for the very person that /cheated/ them out of power.

Ironic.

IF only they would have read the writing on the wall when they were told, when Anon told them flat out. But no. NEVERTRUMP.

It's funny how the Bernie supporters are loyal to him as a person when he is a total wimp and a sell-out. I wouldn't exactly call it a high character movement. But it's at least not the perpetuation of corruption like the Clintonians do.

Funny the words "physical assault" were used.

The speaker's removal wasn't at all violent, unlike what happens to unfortunate audience members at Trump rallies.

If Bernie talked like this, maybe he would still have an ounce of respect.

Forum List

Back