Hillary drops "Rodham" from campaign

red states rule

May 30, 2006
It seems Hillary has changed her name once again

Back in '92 when Bill was running she was just "Hillary Clinton", but suddenly once he won she was "Hillary Rodham-Clinton". All politicians pander to to the masses and tend to go where the wind blows, but Hillary is among the worst of the worst, just like her husband was. Bill and Hillary live and die by the opinion polls; a very scary way for a leader to be.

Hillary Clinton Drops Maiden Name 'Rodham' From 2008 White House Campaign
Monday, April 30, 2007

ALBANY, N.Y. — While she is known to millions simply as "Hillary," New York's junior senator is having something of an identity crisis in her official life.

When it comes to running for president, she is "Hillary Clinton," according to her campaign Web site. But when it comes to her official Senate releases, she is still "Hillary Rodham Clinton."

The Clinton camp appeared to be at a loss to come up with an explanation when the Albany Times Union newspaper asked about it.

"I haven't, I haven't," Clinton said with laugh when asked about her apparent name change.

A strategic decision? Clinton campaign spokesman Howard Wolfson told the newspaper: "That's a fair question, but there's no plan behind it."

The name game has been going on for some time in Clinton's world.

When Hillary Rodham married Bill Clinton in 1975, she kept using her maiden name as he pursued his political career in Arkansas and she built her reputation as a lawyer in Little Rock. But, in the wake of his loss in a re-election race for governor, she began using "Hillary Clinton." He won back the governorship.

"Hillary Rodham Clinton" became the standard in 1993 as the Clintons moved into the White House. She continued to use that when she ran for Senate from New York in 2000.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,269263,00.html

Well t least Hillary has something on the side after she loses this election

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 127
Who was married to an ex-presidential, unemployed dork,
While craving her former power.....
And while her face still looked sour,
She encountered competition that didn't eat pork.

someone is a FRAUD for dropping their maiden name?

Man...... "surrender", "decrease", now "fraud"....you just flat out don't have a fucking clue what words even MEAN.

As my grandmother used to say, you are as dumb as a sack o' hair.

someone is a FRAUD for dropping their maiden name?

Man...... "surrender", "decrease", now "fraud"....you just flat out don't have a fucking clue what words even MEAN.

As my grandmother used to say, you are as dumb as a sack o' hair.

She make up what name to use MM

Is it my fault that I point it out?

and you are still a moronic LIAR for suggesting that her name change made her a FRAUD.

Not only does she change her name often - but that southern accent comes and goes as well

Hillary must check to see who she is speaking to and then decides what to call herself and how she speaks

Is it a FACT Hillary is a fraud and she is losing

Her ego and the myth of the Clintons is in serious trouble

that is your opinion. For you to suggest that her changing her name was, in any way, a FRAUD is a misuse of the word...which you seem to make a habit of doing.

that is your opinion. For you to suggest that her changing her name was, in any way, a FRAUD is a misuse of the word...which you seem to make a habit of doing.

If anyone should know what fraud means - it would be a liberal

Suggesting that someone is a fraud because they are no longer going by their maiden name is perhaps the most unintelligent thing you've ever said on this board.

She keeps changing her name as often as she changes her position on the issues

New Topics

Forum List

Back