Hillary, Comey, Loretta Lynch, the Bush's and other Nonseanse!

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
It's really funny that Hillary didn't think the 30,000 e-mails she purposely deleted not that important! But as the saying goes, 'what goes around comes around.' And now this idiot Bush along with much of the Bush family are voting for this corrupt lady, Hillary. These people are taking what it means to be a moron to whole new level. It’s truly Unbelievable!!

Poor James Comey was caught between a rock and a hard place. He had testified before Congress that the case was closed so of course, he had to let them know that was no longer accurate. Imagine if he hadn't told them until after the election - he'd be toast! He did the only thing he could. Of course, that still makes him a wimp. Loretta Lynch is not loving his transparency - but then again, she's busy refusing to speak about Obama's 'ransom' payment to Iran. So she's not a big fan of transparency at the moment.
Also, think about this, there is not one single case, NOT ONE!, where anyone is voting for Donald J. Trump only because he's a man? I have seen/heard several women interviewed, and the only reason they give for voting for Hillary Clinton is the fact that she's a woman. I understand the desire to see a female president, but I want a "good choice" to be made for that first. We already went through the case where so many people voted for Obama, only because they want to see the “First Black Man” become president. It is insane the amount of things people overlook about Hillary Clinton just because she's a woman. I would have to conclude that the women whose only reason for voting for Hillary because of her gender is sexist and ignorant of Hillary's lack of achievements. Sure Hillary has held different positions in government; but what are her accomplishments? Not to mention the Clinton’s are currently worth over (300 million dollars) when they have never produced anything. That amount of wealth after being in public office just screams corruption

anyone else sick of these last 8 years of The Democrats being grilled, and refusal to answer any question that would send them to jail if answered honestly?

I'm surprised those members of this board so concerned by the massive debt still support multi million dollar investigations based on conspiracy theories, sometimes more than one on the same issue. How many indictments were issued and how many convictions after Republican committees spent hundreds of hours testifying for hours, before asking the same question opined by other members of the Republican committee?

It's hard not to call supporters of Trump, McConnell, Ryan and other establishment Republicans stupid, but how else to describe them?

PS Gullible comes to mind

Last edited:
I'm surprised those members of this board so concerned by the massive debt still support multi million dollar investigations based on conspiracy theories, sometimes more than one on the same issue. How many indictments were issued and how many convictions after Republican committees spent hundreds of hours testifying for hours, before asking the same question opined by other members of the Republican committee?

It's hard not to call supporters of Trump, McConnell, Ryan and other establishment Republicans stupid, but how else to describe them?

The actual investigation was against Anthony Weiner and that is how those devices were found...

Now let me ask you if Weiner is surfing the web while attempting to lure underage girls into sexting on sites that are not secure, well would you use the same device to review and send emails from that deal with the State Department!?!

Also knowing hackers will use sites like those Weiner was surfing to hack other computers make me ask you was it wise to read or email from those devices if it had to do with Hillary Clinton and the State Department!?!

I luv echoes. 30,000 e-mails gone for ever. The biddable seem to believe each one of them listed the geographic position of every military force we have; at sea, under the sea, in silos, in the air, in space and at area 51; the combination to the vault at Fort Knox, the color of HRC's pants suit to be worn the next day, and where FEMA has stored the tents and trailers to detain those who dissent.

I luv echoes. 30,000 e-mails gone for ever. The biddable seem to believe each one of them listed the geographic position of every military force we have; at sea, under the sea, in silos, in the air, in space and at area 51; the combination to the vault at Fort Knox, the color of HRC's pants suit to be worn the next day, and where FEMA has stored the tents and trailers to detain those who dissent.

Because there were her personal emails . I don't blame her for not turning those over to those DC snakes who've targeted her for 30 years.

The actual investigation was against Anthony Weiner and that is how those devices were found...

Now let me ask you if Weiner is surfing the web while attempting to lure underage girls into sexting on sites that are not secure, well would you use the same device to review and send emails from that deal with the State Department!?!

Also knowing hackers will use sites like those Weiner was surfing to hack other computers make me ask you was it wise to read or email from those devices if it had to do with Hillary Clinton and the State Department!?!

No, it was not wise but it was not criminal. Human beings learn from their mistakes, sociopaths do not. The hysteria behind the e-mails' lacks substance, and is nothing more than the usual character assassination employed by the right wing and Trump supporters. That's a fact.

No, it was not wise but it was not criminal. Human beings learn from their mistakes, sociopaths do not. The hysteria behind the e-mails' lacks substance, and is nothing more than the usual character assassination employed by the right wing and Trump supporters. That's a fact.

It is your opinion no criminal act has been done but the investigation into what has been found is ongoing, so let it play out.

At least you were honest to admit the stupidity on Huma and Anthony part for using the devices the way they did. What is known now is Comey is looking into if the emails found had any substance ( which might not ) and if those devices were withheld when they should have been turned over during the email investigation...

It is your opinion no criminal act has been done but the investigation into what has been found is ongoing, so let it play out.

At least you were honest to admit the stupidity on Huma and Anthony part for using the devices the way they did. What is known now is Comey is looking into if the emails found had any substance ( which might not ) and if those devices were withheld when they should have been turned over during the email investigation...

Wrong Comey said no crime occurred, that is beyond dispute.

As for Huma and her husband, what crime on their computer is one which makes HRC culpable?

Witch hunts are deplorable, and yet they are celebrated by Trump supporters if and only if the target is HRC or another Democrat, and as true hypocrites, they poo poo any claim by women who claim to have been sexually assaulted by Trump.

Because there were her personal emails . I don't blame her for not turning those over to those DC snakes who've targeted her for 30 years.
Hillary defines "personal emails" to mean "incriminating emails."

Hillary defines "personal emails" to mean "incriminating emails."

She DOES!!? How do you know - pillow talk?

She and Comey need to step down and a Special Prosecutor appointed...
steamed.gif

ACLJ Sues DOJ Over Secret Loretta Lynch-Bill Clinton Meeting
Nov 03, 2016 - Now facing a federal lawsuit, Attorney General Loretta Lynch is going to have to shed light on her secret meeting with Bill Clinton just days before deciding Hillary Clinton’s fate.
The meeting, which took place in June on a private plane in Phoenix, Arizona, lasted 30 minutes. Lynch claimed the meeting was social and the two discussed grandchildren, their travels, and golf, but only days later James Comey announced the FBI would not be recommending criminal charges against the former secretary of state over her email scandal. The American Center for Law and Justice filed a federal lawsuit against the DOJ on Wednesday to get more details about the meeting. The move comes after the ACLJ filed Freedom of Information Act requests, which went nowhere.

57c5f68f-3975-4b1c-bf09-37f48f300ecd.jpg

ACLJ Sues DOJ Over Secret Loretta Lynch-Bill Clinton Meeting​

The ACLJ said it had already filed freedom of information requests to the Obama Justice Department and the FBI asking for details on the meeting. It said the FBI had acknowledged the request and agreed to expedite its processing, but the Justice Department had remained silent. Lynch's department said July 7 that it was formally closing its Clinton probe - largely a formality after Comey said the FBI was not pressing charges. But now the ACLJ is demanding all messages that Lynch or her coworkers may have reviewed mentioning the rendezvous, names of everyone at the DOJ who has discussed the meeting, and any discussions about the press in relation to it, among other details.

“This Administration has gone out of its way to hide information from the American public – information that is extremely troubling,” Jay Sekulow, Chief Counsel of the ACLJ, said in a statement. “The stakes are high. The American people deserve a Justice Department with integrity.”

ACLJ Sues DOJ Over Secret Loretta Lynch-Bill Clinton Meeting

Forum List

Back