Hillary Clinton’s popular vote lead pushes state pols to replace antiquated Electoral College system

Damn shame isn't it? More folks voted for Hillary but we still have to put up with that red faced, orange haired monkey for the next four years!

We do not know that Hitlery honestly won the popular vote at all.....but we do know that Trump won the electoral college even in spite of the cheating.........get it now???

0xAW6Ig.gif

Damn shame isn't it? More folks voted for Hillary but we still have to put up with that red faced, orange haired monkey for the next four years!

One state so far and you need many more to do it before Maryland will be able to enact that change...

Why don't you request Pelosi to introduce the amendment to change the system and see how many Democrats sign on?

Also you are one of those that believe States like California should be able to swing the election in favor of your candidate...

You do know Clinton was losing the Popular Vote until California swung it to her favor, right?

So as you complain about the outdated system you should look at how many states Trump won versus how many Hillary won and tell me again how you believe the Electoral College is outdated because what I am seeing is a bunch of progressive Liberals upset that their few states with bigger population are not allow to dictate what rest of America should have as President!

Last edited:
The latest counts have Trump winning both the EC and the PV. Its over dems, your old, tired, corrupt, lying hildebeast lost. Time to move on.

Hillary Clinton’s popular vote lead pushes state pols to replace antiquated Electoral College system

Interesting. I've heard no one of import calling for scrapping the Electoral College.

And yes you do. Maybe eight.

Get some of that AZO for your vagina pain and deal with it. The witch is dead. She is gone and her dreams of entering history died late evening. She will fade away remembered only as a typical corrupt politician. Can't believe how emotionally weak libs are. Just get the fuck over it and get on with life. Damn.

You mistake just yourself for a "push". You also mistake old for outdated.

Why don't you go ask Gore how much popular vote matters? You know, assuming she even won the popular vote. Even if the numbers were correct, it's without absentee ballots included, which would be 2/3rds Republican votes.

One state so far and you need many more to do it before Maryland will be able to enact that change...

Why don't you request Pelosi to introduce the amendment to change the system and see how many Democrats sign on?

Also you are one of those that believe States like California should be able to swing the election in favor of your candidate...

You do know Clinton was losing the Popular Vote until California swung it to her favor, right?

So as you complain about the outdated system you should look at how many states Trump won versus how many Hillary won and tell me again how you believe the Electoral College is outdated because what I am seeing is a bunch of progressive Liberals upset that their few states with bigger population are not allow to dictate what rest of America should have as President!

Dude, you totally knocked that ball out of the park.........and it still hasn't landed.....major kudos.

Why don't you go ask Gore how much popular vote matters? You know, assuming she even won the popular vote. Even if the numbers were correct, it's without absentee ballots included, which would be 2/3rds Republican votes.

Hey, Gore made being a loser work for him. He is a single billionaire now from selling snake oil. Hillary is a bigger loser, sure, but she has great potential. All she has to do is make something out.

Hey, Gore made being a loser work for him. He is a single billionaire now from selling snake oil. Hillary is a bigger loser, sure, but she has great potential. All she has to do is make something out.

can she do that from federal prison?

can she do that from federal prison?
She's not going to prison. In fact I saw somewhere that Trump was thinking of taking advantage of her foreign policy experience and appoint her as ambassador to Libya.

Man, I better go get some stock in Koch Industries. Looks like a serious bull market for tissues.

The op is just like the other snowflakes. None of them ever took a civics class. They ran a crook and the result is they got there asses kicked across the country. Only the dim bulbs believe a dozen cities should determine the President.

Forum List

Back