Hillary Clinton's official kickoff speech at the Roosevelt Island Rally, 06/13/2015

Where in your moronic brain do you get this thought that republicans ever offer "new ideas". They are younger and energetic sure, but republicans by definition do not have new ideas. It's more of the same you simpleton: Ridiculous tax cuts for the wealthy that do next to nothing to boost the economy for the lower classes and pointless deregulations. Oh and they'll repeal ObamaCare and replace it with nothing. God you are such a pawn.
LOL! You've been pwned, once again Billy.
By definition they dont have new ideas. WHose definition? Yours? ThinkProgress'?
Uh, no pawn, they are conservative. Do I need spell out the definition for you? Seriously what is Ted Cruz even running on besides repealing ObamaCare? Nothing. He is a scumbag who has billionaires in his pocket.
LOL! Do you even know what Cruz's platform is?
Scumbag with billionaires in the pocket? That must mean Hillary. She's gotten hundreds of millions of dollars from billionaire scumbags.

So you are in favor of getting rid of citizens united and cutting the money out of politics. Great. Hillary is too, but as long as it is legal, she can't let the repubs be the only ones getting all that dark money. That would be stupid.

Lol. The hil loves that donor money. Her goal is 2 billion for this campaign. Did you know that she is one of the little people.

And? Do you think only the Koch brothers should control elections. Get money out of politics, elect people who will appoint judges who will overturn the obscenity that is citizens United. Then you won't have to be offended by anyone raising money.

Dies the money that Jeb and Scottie have raised offend you as well?

By definition they dont have new ideas. WHose definition? Yours? ThinkProgress'?
Uh, no pawn, they are conservative. Do I need spell out the definition for you? Seriously what is Ted Cruz even running on besides repealing ObamaCare? Nothing. He is a scumbag who has billionaires in his pocket.
Scumbag with billionaires in the pocket? That must mean Hillary. She's gotten hundreds of millions of dollars from billionaire scumbags.

So you are in favor of getting rid of citizens united and cutting the money out of politics. Great. Hillary is too, but as long as it is legal, she can't let the repubs be the only ones getting all that dark money. That would be stupid.

Lol. The hil loves that donor money. Her goal is 2 billion for this campaign. Did you know that she is one of the little people.

And? Do you think only the Koch brothers should control elections. Get money out of politics, elect people who will appoint judges who will overturn the obscenity that is citizens United. Then you won't have to be offended by anyone raising money.

Funny how you don't mind Soros and the legendary Doodad Pro controlling elections.

And doesn't it bother liberals that Hillary takes very few, if any, spontaneous, non-screened questions? That she only calls on known friendly journalists during Q&A? That she essentially faked much of her Facebook following? That she won't release her e-mail servers? That she clearly engaged in selling her influence as Sec State?

I would never vote for someone with a strong conservative voting/governing record if they also had an obvious record of dishonesty and corruption. I just would not do it.

:eek:

MY GAWD, a Republican has NEVER, EVER done anything staged, EVUH!!
So because the party of racist stupid people did it that makes it OK? Just trying to figure your thinking here.

And Hillary Clington has more qualifications to be President than all 20 (or is it 25) Republican candidates combined, currently spouting the above!

Interesting.

So, please list three things she has accomplished in her official roles that were of benefit to the American people in any notable way. Just three.

I mean, playing the race card and racking up frequent flyer miles doesn't to me seem to fit the definition of "qualification".
1) SHe was shot at by a sniper in Bosnia
2) She traveled a lot
3) She has a vagina.
Did I mention she has a vagina?

Wow stupid even for you.
The comment was about Hillary's hypocrisy in proclaiming herself a champion of average people while taking hundreds of million of dollars from billionaires.
And your response? Repeal CU! Hint: This has zero to do with CU, one of the greatest affirmations of the 1A in this century. No wonder you hate it, "counselor."

Get money out of politics, elect people who will appoint judges who will overturn the obscenity that is citizens United.

Explain the "obscenity" of the Citizens United ruling, please.
It allowed outside groups to air a movie that was critical of Hillary. We cant have common citizens putting out information like that. People might lose hope!

Get money out of politics, elect people who will appoint judges who will overturn the obscenity that is citizens United.

It allowed outside groups to air a movie that was critical of Hillary. We cant have common citizens putting out information like that. People might lose hope!

no. as usual, you haven't a clue what you're talking about. it allowed a hack job paid for by money that violated the then elution laws to be aired.

of course, with clarence thomas and scalia who should have both recused because of their connections to the group in question you got a corrupt and bizarre decision that upended exiting case law.

i'd say i hope that helps but i know you're not really capable of grasping it.

i am looking at the proposal/plans for the Hillary Clinton Library. so far it is only 94.5 square feet.

it's so funny watching the right disparage the smart people and look to idiots like ted cruz because they throw red meat to the base.

:cuckoo:
Ted Cruz is a Princeton graduate (cum Laude) and a Magna cum Laude graduate from Harvard Law, as well as having edited the law review. Nor did he get that because of affirmative action. Dershowitz called him "off the charts brilliant."
He clerked for Wm Rehnquist, he was Solicitor General for Texas and wrote over 70 briefs for the Supreme Court. He's been involved in very high profile cases like Heller and Elk Grove.
So tell us again how smart Hillary is and what an idiot Cruz is, "counselor". I need a laugh.

no. as usual, you haven't a clue what you're talking about. it allowed a hack job paid for by money that violated the then elution laws to be aired.

of course, with clarence thomas and scalia who should have both recused because of their connections to the group in question you got a corrupt and bizarre decision that upended exiting case law.

i'd say i hope that helps but i know you're not really capable of grasping it.
I had no idea 2 Justices could decide a case. The actual vote was 5-4, with Kennedy and Roberts joining Thomas and Scalia as well as ALito.
There was no violation of campaign finance laws. You just made that up.

The usual class warfare combined with free shit giveaways.
By the way, what accomplishments does Hillary Clinton have that qualify her to be president?

She seems to be superior than the current President in lying and dividing. Considering Obama has been the best at these points, Hillary is quite experienced.

If you have been "divided" by Obama, you were not that committed to whomever you have been divided from to start with.

Obama has worked at putting a wedge between rich and poor, black and white, insurance companies and average American, doctors against the average American, bankers and average Americans and on and on. He divides to win and what is amazing is he doesn't back up his own words.
Finally, an achievement!
if 100 million people watched the speech, at least 80 Million people would of screamed back at Hillary, "Yah Bitch, It Was You And Obama That Caused All Of These {fill in the blank}n' Problems !!!!!!
LOL You people are insane. GW Bush caused all our problems. It was during his presidency the US and the global economy went to hell, and it was GW Bush who got us involved in two wars. Fucking hell, you people believe anything Limbaugh and the like tell you. Sad.

Personally I would prefer Bernie Sanders as president. He probably won't come close, but I would love to see him go toe-to-toe with Hillary and the clown bus known as the GOP field.
Bernie Sanders is driving the youth vote to Hillary.
Good. I hope everyone votes democrat. I can't wait til you scumbag Rightwingers get embarrassed in another presidential election.
You'll wait a long time.
Hillary will be the nominee. Failing indictment and conviction of course.
She is the old established candidate with nothing new to offer following 2 terms in the same party.
The GOP will nominate a younger energetic person with new ideas. History shows in every such contest the younger person wins. Every one.
Obama won the second term only because of high voter turnout among blacks in inner cities. They will not turn out to vote for Hillary in the same numbers. No matter how many times she fakes a black accent.
although we love Cruz, Rubio may be our only weapon to take out hillary in all 57 states,
You're delusional.

Of course it didn't, but since you bring up recusal, shouldn't Ginsberg recuse herself from the gay marriage ruling since she recently presided over one?

She seems to be superior than the current President in lying and dividing. Considering Obama has been the best at these points, Hillary is quite experienced.

If you have been "divided" by Obama, you were not that committed to whomever you have been divided from to start with.

Obama has worked at putting a wedge between rich and poor, black and white, insurance companies and average American, doctors against the average American, bankers and average Americans and on and on. He divides to win and what is amazing is he doesn't back up his own words.
Finally, an achievement!
if 100 million people watched the speech, at least 80 Million people would of screamed back at Hillary, "Yah Bitch, It Was You And Obama That Caused All Of These {fill in the blank}n' Problems !!!!!!
LOL You people are insane. GW Bush caused all our problems. It was during his presidency the US and the global economy went to hell, and it was GW Bush who got us involved in two wars. Fucking hell, you people believe anything Limbaugh and the like tell you. Sad.
Yes! I had my car repo'd last week. It's Bush's fault. My hot water heater went out the week before. It's because of Bush.
I mean, its not like Obama has been president for nearly 7 years and Demcorats had a filibuster proof majority for some of that.

Finally, an achievement!
Yes! I had my car repo'd last week. It's Bush's fault. My hot water heater went out the week before. It's because of Bush.
I mean, its not like Obama has been president for nearly 7 years and Demcorats had a filibuster proof majority for some of that.
what about Mnt.Saint Helen and New Coke?

Personally I would prefer Bernie Sanders as president. He probably won't come close, but I would love to see him go toe-to-toe with Hillary and the clown bus known as the GOP field.
Bernie Sanders is driving the youth vote to Hillary.
Good. I hope everyone votes democrat. I can't wait til you scumbag Rightwingers get embarrassed in another presidential election.
You'll wait a long time.
Hillary will be the nominee. Failing indictment and conviction of course.
She is the old established candidate with nothing new to offer following 2 terms in the same party.
The GOP will nominate a younger energetic person with new ideas. History shows in every such contest the younger person wins. Every one.
Obama won the second term only because of high voter turnout among blacks in inner cities. They will not turn out to vote for Hillary in the same numbers. No matter how many times she fakes a black accent.
although we love Cruz, Rubio may be our only weapon to take out hillary in all 57 states,
You're delusional.
You're right. It's 57 states with 1 ;eft to go plus Alaska and hawaii.

Forum List

Back