Hillary Clinton wins Dixville Notch midnight vote

I've been to Dixville Notch. There are twelve people who actually live there. NH is a Dem State so of course they voted for Hillary.

Hell when I lived there twenty years ago it was a Rep State and Sununu was Gov.

• Banned
I've been to Dixville Notch. There are twelve people who actually live there. NH is a Dem State so of course they voted for Hillary.

Hell when I lived there twenty years ago it was a Rep State and Sununu was Gov.

Election Update: Clinton Gains, And The Polls Magically Converge

First things first: Hillary Clinton has a 70 percent chance of winning the election, according to both the FiveThirtyEight polls-only and polls-plus models. That’s up from a 65 percent chance on Sunday night, so Clinton has had a good run in the polls in the final days of the campaign. Clinton’s projected margin of victory in the popular vote has increased to 3.5 percent from 2.9 percent.

Election Update: Clinton Gains, And The Polls Magically Converge

First things first: Hillary Clinton has a 70 percent chance of winning the election, according to both the FiveThirtyEight polls-only and polls-plus models. That’s up from a 65 percent chance on Sunday night, so Clinton has had a good run in the polls in the final days of the campaign. Clinton’s projected margin of victory in the popular vote has increased to 3.5 percent from 2.9 percent.
Wow, you must be really dumb if you believed that. :laugh:

Forum List

Back