Hillary Clinton uses the deaths and illnesses of Americans to mock Trump

She is as disconnected from reality as our media.

And if YOU believe America has more cases than China I have a bridge to sell you...
You gotta be REALLY foolish to believe ANYTHING China has reported about this virus. The test kits they gave other nations were defective. I've heard similar stories about the respirators they sent out. They kidnapped citizens from their own homes and PUT THEM IN METAL CAGES in the back of trucks. The LITERALLY boarded people into their homes.
Considering those facts alone you know Chinas numbers are total bullshit. It wouldn't surprise me if China murdered THOUSANDS of it's own citizens in an attempt to stop the virus.

And here we have Hillary and our media CELEBRATING and mocking Trump.....

Wouldn't it be nice if she ran again and won and then show how she would not be able to handle this crisis either?

You damn well know MSM would be kissing her ass and singing her praise while blaming China Government!

Fucking assholes in this country and around the World should understand Obama, Clinton and Trump were not and would have never been ready for China Government unleashed but let not let a good Pandemic go by without flinging our monkey shit!

The only people I see saying that there is still a possibility that Hillary will run are Trump supporters.

I would put nothing past Hillary Clinton and I am voting for Biden this November if he is the nominee!

Hillary Clinton is always in the shadows looking to sit in that Oval Office and dreaming of being Madam President!

So as you say it is Trump voters just note what I just wrote and if you believe she would not jump at another chance then you are being naive...

I've never said that Hillary didn't have ambition, but after the 2016 election she became politically toxic and is no longer viable. And, there is zero chance that the Democrats will ever put her up on the ticket again. I think the only reason people mention her as being a candidate is because they remember how Trump beat her back then, and are afraid that if anyone else is ran, Trump will lose.

I disagree about the fear of Trump losing to anyone else and believe many who mention her is because Hillary Clinton refuses to slither off and let the party move on without her.

If she said nothing and just let the party do it own thing then I might agree with you but Hillary Clinton bring this onto herself by commenting and keeping herself out there.

Also I believe she even has loyalists that would gladly take her in a heartbeat if the party leadership would consider her.

Joe mind and health is a major question mark for many voters and it will be his VP choice that will either get him elected or cause Trump a second term...

She only shows up for interviews because people are dumb enough to pay her and air her interview. And, while she might have a few loyalists left, there aren't enough to sway the leadership into accepting her for the nomination.

And if YOU believe America has more cases than China I have a bridge to sell you...
You gotta be REALLY foolish to believe ANYTHING China has reported about this virus. The test kits they gave other nations were defective. I've heard similar stories about the respirators they sent out. They kidnapped citizens from their own homes and PUT THEM IN METAL CAGES in the back of trucks. The LITERALLY boarded people into their homes.
Considering those facts alone you know Chinas numbers are total bullshit. It wouldn't surprise me if China murdered THOUSANDS of it's own citizens in an attempt to stop the virus.

Trump should be mocked for his gross incompetence. None of his decisions are made in good faith or for the greater good. It's all about what this will do for him and his buddies. He downplayed the virus because he didn't want it to endanger his re-election. No more, no less.

The problem with the American test kits originated with the CDC and nowhere else. That's because Trump fired the head of the CDC, and the second and third in command there as well, and didn't bother to replace any of them, so that critical department was without leadership.

The Department of Homeland Security, which should be in charge of procuring resources for the hospitals, has seen 40% of its top leadership fired or quit under Trump, and most of Trump's agency and department heads are "acting", many of whom were formerly lobbyists working for government contractors, or FOX News shills. None of this is helping the Administrations response.

A bunch of inexperienced and unvetted clowns, all trying to curry favour with the Boss and not do anything to get their asses fired.

Trump should be mocked for his gross incompetence. None of his decisions are made in good faith or for the greater good. It's all about what this will do for him and his buddies. He downplayed the virus because he didn't want it to endanger his re-election. No more, no less.

The problem with the American test kits originated with the CDC and nowhere else. That's because Trump fired the head of the CDC, and the second and third in command there as well, and didn't bother to replace any of them, so that critical department was without leadership.

The Department of Homeland Security, which should be in charge of procuring resources for the hospitals, has seen 40% of its top leadership fired or quit under Trump, and most of Trump's agency and department heads are "acting", many of whom were formerly lobbyists working for government contractors, or FOX News shills. None of this is helping the Administrations response.

A bunch of inexperienced and unvetted clowns, all trying to curry favour with the Boss and not do anything to get their asses fired.
You are full of shit. Literally everything you said is a lie.

Wouldn't it be nice if she ran again and won and then show how she would not be able to handle this crisis either?

You damn well know MSM would be kissing her ass and singing her praise while blaming China Government!

Fucking assholes in this country and around the World should understand Obama, Clinton and Trump were not and would have never been ready for China Government unleashed but let not let a good Pandemic go by without flinging our monkey shit!

The only people I see saying that there is still a possibility that Hillary will run are Trump supporters.

I would put nothing past Hillary Clinton and I am voting for Biden this November if he is the nominee!

Hillary Clinton is always in the shadows looking to sit in that Oval Office and dreaming of being Madam President!

So as you say it is Trump voters just note what I just wrote and if you believe she would not jump at another chance then you are being naive...

I've never said that Hillary didn't have ambition, but after the 2016 election she became politically toxic and is no longer viable. And, there is zero chance that the Democrats will ever put her up on the ticket again. I think the only reason people mention her as being a candidate is because they remember how Trump beat her back then, and are afraid that if anyone else is ran, Trump will lose.

I disagree about the fear of Trump losing to anyone else and believe many who mention her is because Hillary Clinton refuses to slither off and let the party move on without her.

If she said nothing and just let the party do it own thing then I might agree with you but Hillary Clinton bring this onto herself by commenting and keeping herself out there.

Also I believe she even has loyalists that would gladly take her in a heartbeat if the party leadership would consider her.

Joe mind and health is a major question mark for many voters and it will be his VP choice that will either get him elected or cause Trump a second term...

She only shows up for interviews because people are dumb enough to pay her and air her interview. And, while she might have a few loyalists left, there aren't enough to sway the leadership into accepting her for the nomination.

I just disagree but we will see come this November...

I just hope Joe does not take her as VP because then it will be clear what is going on...

You are full of shit. Literally everything you said is a lie.

Just telling someone like dragonlady she is lying will not silence her and you have to hit her with facts that she can not refute and use sources that she can not proclaim is fake news and watch her slither away while hissing at you.

Fact is those like Dragonlady love to tell those like you how Trump never took the virus seriously while Democrats were but if you type in google, bing or whatever search engine you use Bill de Bozo Mayor of New York comments back in mid-January of this year where he was bashing his own residents for not going out to eat in Chinatown and ignoring CDC warning you will watch Dragonlady slither from yet and scream " But Trump lied " ...

Then point out how she is using the lack of a CDC member in China as a reason why the spread around the World happened and point to the fact the CDC along with the WHO have no authority over China Government and what information is released to them and those two organizations need permission from the Chinese Government to investigate and watch her slither away and scream " But Trump Lied "...

Dragonlady and those like her like to tell everyone that if you do not join their misinformation then you are the enemy while ignoring the countless times she has been caught in a lie and spreading misinformation daily on many sites with the hope people will believe her Chinese Government Propaganda that she has been trying to sell.

Now as I stated you must use resources she can not scream is fake news and when you do that she will run like the wind while screaming " Trump lied " and reporting to her masters in China that she failed once again...

d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg

The Czech republic was reporting 80 percent of the tests from China were incorrect. It's a good thing that I'm not the president because Beijing would be a pile of obsidian.

It tries so hard to be human, but it just can't fight nature. That's a soulless rodent that will be recalled back up satan's ass someday and the planet will be noticeably cleaner. Here's to wishing a dry cough to the beast.
I saw a bumper sticker the other day. It said, "As it turns out, he wasn't the lesser of two evils."

Truer words were never written.

Why is Hillary required to "slither off" and refrain from comment. John McCain was never told to shut up and stop making public comments. Nor was Al Gore, or John Kerry. Why are you trying to silence Hillary Clinton, who has already said she's not running?

Because Trump is honest as the day is long, smarter than anyone else casting a shadow today and absolutely deserving respect because he himself is so humble and respectful. If only our children could behave with the dignified comportment of Donald Trump!

And if only there was a font designed to indicate sarcasm!

She will be the Dem nominee by Summer. We have to accept that reality.

The reality you need to accept is you're a paranoid loon. Why you tards continue to repeat that BS is beyond me.
I could see her being Bidens VP. Makes sense. He just needs to watch his back

It makes zero sense at all. Hillary's ego would never accept being #2
Do you think Biden will last 4 years?

Do you think Trump will last 4 years? He was in bad shape when he was elected, and his diet hasn't improved. Those drugs he regularly takes are for heart disease. Stress isn't good for those with heart problems. The past 6 months, since the Ukraine mess started, have been stress on steroids for Trump.

His pressers are incoherent, disjointed, and he sounds like he's losing it. He can't hold a train of thought and rambles from subject to subject. Staffers have to clean up his lies, distortions and dangerous information after the fact.

Why is Hillary required to "slither off" and refrain from comment. John McCain was never told to shut up and stop making public comments. Nor was Al Gore, or John Kerry. Why are you trying to silence Hillary Clinton, who has already said she's not running?
I love it every time Hitlery opens her mouth and shoves her jackbooted foot in it.

His pressers are incoherent, disjointed, and he sounds like he's losing it. He can't hold a train of thought and rambles from subject to subject. Staffers have to clean up his lies, distortions and dangerous information after the fact.

Not sure who you're describing, Trump or Biden.

Why do you care about what she has to say?

Simple, it help with your TDS you suffer from...

Oh, I already know you think my comment is sexist and when I prove it is not you will run away like usual proclaiming " Trump Lied " and never respond again.

Why don't you ask the other poster why he believe what he wrote?

Simple, you have a serious hatred for me because I have outed you for the lying poster you are!

The reality you need to accept is you're a paranoid loon. Why you tards continue to repeat that BS is beyond me.

Do you think Trump will last 4 years? He was in bad shape when he was elected, and his diet hasn't improved. Those drugs he regularly takes are for heart disease. Stress isn't good for those with heart problems. The past 6 months, since the Ukraine mess started, have been stress on steroids for Trump.

Thank you Doctor Who, and which Politician recently had heart issues that you were hoping would win the Democratic Nomination?

5c378e5e240000b600c4d122.jpeg

Also did you read that Bernie Sanders is willing to debate Joe Biden in April:

Is Bernie Sanders hoping Biden get infected with the virus so Sanders can become this November nominee and why isn't Sanders taking this virus seriously?

What does this have anything to do with the thread?

Simple, if you are going to toss stones about the other side make damn sure your side is not in a damn glass house!

Oh, I already know you think my comment is sexist and when I prove it is not you will run away like usual proclaiming " Trump Lied " and never respond again.

Simple, you have a serious hatred for me because I have outed you for the lying poster you are!

A legend in your mind to be sure.

I don't suffer from TDS, nor do any of the other posters here who dare to tell you that your Emperor has no clothes. TDS is the slavering devotion you show for the orange faced clown.

I don't hate you. I don't even know who you are. I had to check to see which Trumpbot you were. I respond the your idiotic posts, not to you. If I respond to a lot of your posts, it must be because you post more verifiable bullshit than most.

Thank you Doctor Who, and which Politician recently had heart issues that you were hoping would win the Democratic Nomination?

Is Bernie Sanders hoping Biden get infected with the virus so Sanders can become this November nominee and why isn't Sanders taking this virus seriously?

Simple, if you are going to toss stones about the other side make damn sure your side is not in a damn glass house!

What does Bernie Sanders have to do with anything. He is neither the nominee nor is he likely to be. And he's not the President.

This is Trump's medical report.

But Trump's heart condition was revealed by his doctor at his physical. Trump takes statins which are for high cholesterol. Hardly surprising given how fat, and out of shape he is. He cancelled out of the walking tour in Brussels because he couldn't keep up with the other world leaders and he was puffing and red faced in trying - and they weren't even walking fast.

What does Bernie Sanders have to do with anything. He is neither the nominee nor is he likely to be. And he's not the President.

This is Trump's medical report.

But Trump's heart condition was revealed by his doctor at his physical. Trump takes statins which are for high cholesterol. Hardly surprising given how fat, and out of shape he is. He cancelled out of the walking tour in Brussels because he couldn't keep up with the other world leaders and he was puffing and red faced in trying - and they weren't even walking fast.

Wow, what does Bernie have to do with anything and yet you are commenting about a man ( Trump ) in his 70's taking Heart Medication and you do not see how stupid you look do you?

A legend in your mind to be sure.

I don't suffer from TDS, nor do any of the other posters here who dare to tell you that your Emperor has no clothes. TDS is the slavering devotion you show for the orange faced clown.

I don't hate you. I don't even know who you are. I had to check to see which Trumpbot you were. I respond the your idiotic posts, not to you. If I respond to a lot of your posts, it must be because you post more verifiable bullshit than most.

Prove what I posted is verifiable bullshit because you have yet to do it but you will state your asinine opinion is all you need!

I have debunked so many lies by you from Pelosi is well respected to everyone knew the Coronavirus was spreading back in December!

It is your TDS that make you a blithering idiot and never once do you link anything to support your opinion!

So seeing everyone knew back in December ( according to you ) that the Coronavirus was dangerous and spreading quickly care to tell the board why Mayor Bill de Bozo was out in mid-January mocking his own residents in New York for not eating out in Chinatown when the CDC was already issuing warnings?

You know that same CDC you have been bashing while claiming that had a member of it was in China the virus would not have spread?

So you have not debunk anything but in fact all you have done is blamed Trump while excusing those like Mayor de Bozo for being as ignorant!

Funny isn't it and I am sure you will proclaim because Trump is President it is his job to protect the people of New York but when it own Mayor was slamming it residents, well how do you protect the damn stupid?

So come on woman let debate this or will you wait until MSNBC tell you what to think or is it the Chinese Government?

Fact is I have busted you many times lying and never once have you ever admitted to your mistake!

Also another lie of yours is that I am a Trumpbot and that is so fucking hilarious seeing I am only defending him from Chinese Government bots like yourself!

Oh, please get offended at that and I hope you tell me how you are not a Chinese propagandist while spewing the Chinese Government bullshit on here!

Fact is Trump major issue is he can not shut the fuck up and stop with the conspiracy theory shit but as for the outbreak of the virus and spread, well that is on China Government conscious and not Trump!

You will now tell me again how people knew this virus was dangerous back in December while ignoring the reality that even Mayor de Bozo of New York City did not think it was that dangerous until it took his city by storm!

So now it is your turn you lying hack and remember I have all the links I need to debunk your lies, so let go and remember I will own you at the end of this you worthless Troll!

Joe Biden is a total disaster. There is no chance he will face off against Trump. He is a place holder. Probably for Clinton. But, who knows, maybe Al Gore will ride back into town. I don't know. But, Biden isn't capable of doing the job anymore. DNC knows this as well. It is as clear as day. They will pressure Joe to step aside, and he will. At that point, Madame Secretary will walk out from behind the curtain and the battle will begin.

If Trump is vulnerable, the Dems will not take a chance on Old Joe making a fool of himself and costing them the election. They will put their money of Rodham.

Forum List

Back