Hillary Clinton uses the deaths and illnesses of Americans to mock Trump

It should be clear to everyone by now, this woman Is simply never going to go away, she's going to continue to be a spiteful bitter old woman taking her pot shots all the way up until she dies.
How dare this woman speak! Who gave her permission to do so?

The Chinese Communist Party.
Enemies of the state those commies! How dare they encourage Americans to speak freely about their government. Yet another devious plot to destroy the freedoms of true Americans!

Lol. Yes I would say the commies are our enemies. That was my point.

Yes! Which is why if you cherish freedom of speech, you will never use it without getting approval first.

She will be the Dem nominee by Summer. We have to accept that reality.

The reality you need to accept is you're a paranoid loon. Why you tards continue to repeat that BS is beyond me.
I could see her being Bidens VP. Makes sense. He just needs to watch his back

It makes zero sense at all. Hillary's ego would never accept being #2
Do you think Biden will last 4 years?

When we get thru this, AMERICA will remember who the villains are -- who it was that was gleeful in the suffering of others

She will be the Dem nominee by Summer. We have to accept that reality.

The reality you need to accept is you're a paranoid loon. Why you tards continue to repeat that BS is beyond me.
There is a belief that Hillary had the Democratic Party by the nuts. The rumor goes that Bill was much more then a philanderer. Much much more. And she kept everything nice and tidied. The scuttlebutt is that she was promised runs for President. Or else.

We probably will never know the real numbers but Hillary's husband probably killed more people to cover up his sexual abuse of an intern, than all the people who died in the U.S. from the virus. Hilly and the media just loved the smell of napalm in the morning in Bosnia.

She is as disconnected from reality as our media.

And if YOU believe America has more cases than China I have a bridge to sell you...
You gotta be REALLY foolish to believe ANYTHING China has reported about this virus. The test kits they gave other nations were defective. I've heard similar stories about the respirators they sent out. They kidnapped citizens from their own homes and PUT THEM IN METAL CAGES in the back of trucks. The LITERALLY boarded people into their homes.
Considering those facts alone you know Chinas numbers are total bullshit. It wouldn't surprise me if China murdered THOUSANDS of it's own citizens in an attempt to stop the virus.

And here we have Hillary and our media CELEBRATING and mocking Trump.....

Wouldn't it be nice if she ran again and won and then show how she would not be able to handle this crisis either?

You damn well know MSM would be kissing her ass and singing her praise while blaming China Government!

Fucking assholes in this country and around the World should understand Obama, Clinton and Trump were not and would have never been ready for China Government unleashed but let not let a good Pandemic go by without flinging our monkey shit!

And if YOU believe America has more cases than China I have a bridge to sell you...
You gotta be REALLY foolish to believe ANYTHING China has reported about this virus. The test kits they gave other nations were defective. I've heard similar stories about the respirators they sent out. They kidnapped citizens from their own homes and PUT THEM IN METAL CAGES in the back of trucks. The LITERALLY boarded people into their homes.
Considering those facts alone you know Chinas numbers are total bullshit. It wouldn't surprise me if China murdered THOUSANDS of it's own citizens in an attempt to stop the virus.

Wouldn't it be nice if she ran again and won and then show how she would not be able to handle this crisis either?

You damn well know MSM would be kissing her ass and singing her praise while blaming China Government!

Fucking assholes in this country and around the World should understand Obama, Clinton and Trump were not and would have never been ready for China Government unleashed but let not let a good Pandemic go by without flinging our monkey shit!

The only people I see saying that there is still a possibility that Hillary will run are Trump supporters.

The only people I see saying that there is still a possibility that Hillary will run are Trump supporters.

I would put nothing past Hillary Clinton and I am voting for Biden this November if he is the nominee!

Hillary Clinton is always in the shadows looking to sit in that Oval Office and dreaming of being Madam President!

So as you say it is Trump voters just note what I just wrote and if you believe she would not jump at another chance then you are being naive...

I would put nothing past Hillary Clinton and I am voting for Biden this November if he is the nominee!

Hillary Clinton is always in the shadows looking to sit in that Oval Office and dreaming of being Madam President!

So as you say it is Trump voters just note what I just wrote and if you believe she would not jump at another chance then you are being naive...

I've never said that Hillary didn't have ambition, but after the 2016 election she became politically toxic and is no longer viable. And, there is zero chance that the Democrats will ever put her up on the ticket again. I think the only reason people mention her as being a candidate is because they remember how Trump beat her back then, and are afraid that if anyone else is ran, Trump will lose.

I've never said that Hillary didn't have ambition, but after the 2016 election she became politically toxic and is no longer viable. And, there is zero chance that the Democrats will ever put her up on the ticket again. I think the only reason people mention her as being a candidate is because they remember how Trump beat her back then, and are afraid that if anyone else is ran, Trump will lose.

I disagree about the fear of Trump losing to anyone else and believe many who mention her is because Hillary Clinton refuses to slither off and let the party move on without her.

If she said nothing and just let the party do it own thing then I might agree with you but Hillary Clinton bring this onto herself by commenting and keeping herself out there.

Also I believe she even has loyalists that would gladly take her in a heartbeat if the party leadership would consider her.

Joe mind and health is a major question mark for many voters and it will be his VP choice that will either get him elected or cause Trump a second term...

Forum List

Back