Hillary Clinton uses the deaths and illnesses of Americans to mock Trump

She is as disconnected from reality as our media.

And if YOU believe America has more cases than China I have a bridge to sell you...
You gotta be REALLY foolish to believe ANYTHING China has reported about this virus. The test kits they gave other nations were defective. I've heard similar stories about the respirators they sent out. They kidnapped citizens from their own homes and PUT THEM IN METAL CAGES in the back of trucks. The LITERALLY boarded people into their homes.
Considering those facts alone you know Chinas numbers are total bullshit. It wouldn't surprise me if China murdered THOUSANDS of it's own citizens in an attempt to stop the virus.

And here we have Hillary and our media CELEBRATING and mocking Trump.....

Trump should be mocked for his gross incompetence. None of his decisions are made in good faith or for the greater good. It's all about what this will do for him and his buddies. He downplayed the virus because he didn't want it to endanger his re-election. No more, no less.

The problem with the American test kits originated with the CDC and nowhere else. That's because Trump fired the head of the CDC, and the second and third in command there as well, and didn't bother to replace any of them, so that critical department was without leadership.

The Department of Homeland Security, which should be in charge of procuring resources for the hospitals, has seen 40% of its top leadership fired or quit under Trump, and most of Trump's agency and department heads are "acting", many of whom were formerly lobbyists working for government contractors, or FOX News shills. None of this is helping the Administrations response.

A bunch of inexperienced and unvetted clowns, all trying to curry favour with the Boss and not do anything to get their asses fired.
You are full of shit. Literally everything you said is a lie.

What part of it wasn't true and be specific. State what really happened and give sources for your information that don't include anything Donald Trump said.

And if YOU believe America has more cases than China I have a bridge to sell you...
You gotta be REALLY foolish to believe ANYTHING China has reported about this virus. The test kits they gave other nations were defective. I've heard similar stories about the respirators they sent out. They kidnapped citizens from their own homes and PUT THEM IN METAL CAGES in the back of trucks. The LITERALLY boarded people into their homes.
Considering those facts alone you know Chinas numbers are total bullshit. It wouldn't surprise me if China murdered THOUSANDS of it's own citizens in an attempt to stop the virus.

Trump should be mocked for his gross incompetence. None of his decisions are made in good faith or for the greater good. It's all about what this will do for him and his buddies. He downplayed the virus because he didn't want it to endanger his re-election. No more, no less.

The problem with the American test kits originated with the CDC and nowhere else. That's because Trump fired the head of the CDC, and the second and third in command there as well, and didn't bother to replace any of them, so that critical department was without leadership.

The Department of Homeland Security, which should be in charge of procuring resources for the hospitals, has seen 40% of its top leadership fired or quit under Trump, and most of Trump's agency and department heads are "acting", many of whom were formerly lobbyists working for government contractors, or FOX News shills. None of this is helping the Administrations response.

A bunch of inexperienced and unvetted clowns, all trying to curry favour with the Boss and not do anything to get their asses fired.

What part of it wasn't true and be specific. State what really happened and give sources for your information that don't include anything Donald Trump said.
All of it is bullshit. Please note you never provide any links to back up your lies. See, that’s how it works. You make a claim, you back it up. Not my job to run around disproving your obvious lies.

All of it is bullshit. Please note you never provide any links to back up your lies. See, that’s how it works. You make a claim, you back it up. Not my job to run around disproving your obvious lies.
Trump fired the pandemic response team.
But the current CDC director is just acting?

That lie has been debunked.

Next?

Trump first comment on the virus back in Jan 22

The president responded: “No. Not at all. And we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

He has downplayed this from day one, only to have to backpedal. I guess this will turnout as well as handling of that Hurricane Maria in PR.

Next?
From your Snopes link:

• Updated to clarify that cuts to programs intended to fight epidemics globally did not take place.

This is why Snopes is such a joke. Once they were proven wrong they put this correction at the bottom of the page instead of correcting all the lies in the story they posted. It still says TRUE in huge type at the top, despite the fact they admit it isn’t true.

Snopes is a joke.

Next?
Ok, if you dont like snopes.
AP reports the same thing.

screen-shot-2016-08-27-at-11-55-09-am1.png

Next?
Ok, if you dont like snopes.
AP reports the same thing.
So? AP reports the same lie.....who cares?

Go here and read what the person in charge of the reorganization says. Try not to let lefty websites tell you what to think.

The president responded: “No. Not at all. And we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

He has downplayed this from day one, only to have to backpedal. I guess this will turnout as well as handling of that Hurricane Maria in PR.

Hey, even Faucci got on the television today and said it was going to get worse before it gets better.

Oh yeah, Trump extended the social distancing until April 30th. So much for Easter services eh?

You've been caught in so many lies nobody believes anything you say.

She will be the Dem nominee by Summer. We have to accept that reality. They aren't going with old Joe. In fact, there were not many scenarios where Clinton could step back in. But, once it became apparent Joe wasn't up to it, i am sure she went straight to work on her strategy. In fact, the Dems will treat her like a returning hero when Joe makes the sacrifice and steps aside.
Joe who?

1585527513199.jpeg

Hey, even Faucci got on the television today and said it was going to get worse before it gets better.

Oh yeah, Trump extended the social distancing until April 30th. So much for Easter services eh?

That would be interesting. I wonder if Trump would go to Easter services. I wonder with social distancing that the secret service are still standing close by him or are they keeping their distance. Of well if they would take a bullet for him, then hey what a virus.

But I hear that Trumps wants the Churches packed on Easter.

Some churches are open and some are closed. I was talking to a priest and when we finished instead of shaking my hand he gave me the bump. It took me by surprise because I usually that do with kids. But he said its better than a handshake in this world that we live in. I thought that was a good point. I may start doing it to older people.

I still can not understand why is that creature Clinton not in jail.

How much longer will we have to wait to see Justice?

Curious minds want to know.

When will we see Justice take place? Finally?

Is there any Justice at all?

Forum List

Back