Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept.

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
Hillary Rodham Clinton exclusively used a personal email account to conduct government business as secretary of state, State Department officials said, and may have violated federal requirements that officials’ correspondence be retained as part of the agency’s record.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/u...il-at-state-department-raises-flags.html?_r=1

She sent every email as Sec. of State from private account.
From the time she was first appointed SoS, I felt that Hillary would be a perfect addition to the Kenyan's Clown Car Collection of diplomats. As it turns out, she is actually the model upon which the rest are crafted

a private e-mail account? Oh, Noes!!!!

If true then this is certainly a breach you should be very concerned about. If our government ignores the laws then the corporations you seem to hate will follow suit. Emails, and keeping them is very important to corporations to comply with the law. But Hillary? Her husband didn't care about the law why should she? Is that the argument?

If true then this is certainly a breach you should be very concerned about. If our government ignores the laws then the corporations you seem to hate will follow suit. Emails, and keeping them is very important to corporations to comply with the law. But Hillary? Her husband didn't care about the law why should she? Is that the argument?

Out here in the real world, I get private e-mails from my co-workers all the time, especially when they are out of the office. Just not seeing getting terribly upset about a common practice.

and you wouldn't either if it wasn't Hillary doing it.

Hillary Rodham Clinton exclusively used a personal email account to conduct government business as secretary of state, State Department officials said, and may have violated federal requirements that officials’ correspondence be retained as part of the agency’s record.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/u...il-at-state-department-raises-flags.html?_r=1

From the time she was first appointed SoS, I felt that Hillary would be a perfect addition to the Kenyan's Clown Car Collection of diplomats. As it turns out, she is actually the model upon which the rest are crafted

[email protected]? :)

Rod-Hammer Clinton could be the biggest deceiver in may decades of American politics, but one thing remains curious, if she was using her personal email then what about all the govt. people emailing her? Didn't anyone ask "why is her address her personal address"? Why does she continue to do as she pleases? Because she can simply lean in to the microphone and say, "get over it" and they do. She has more secrets than Houdini.

true wonder how secure those emails had been

Not that I'm a big time cheerleader for Hillary, but I'm guessing this issue won't amount to much in the end.

The only possible exception to that might be her failure to forward state dept emails from her personal email account to state dept servers within the 20 day time limit mentioned in the article. And I doubt that'll amount to much either.

The administration stated this was normal.

Turns out they lied. Nobody at the State Department ever conducted classified communications on a private unencrypted account like Hillary.

She'll get away with it because the DoJ will refuse to indict her for leaking classified information.

Morning Joe: NYT Reporter Fearing 'Retribution' From Hillary Camp for Email Story?

NewsBusters ^
Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski have wondered out loud whether Michael Schmidt, the New York Times reporter who broke the story about Hillary using private email during her time as Secretary of State, might be fearing "retribution" from Hillary's camp. When Joe and Mika interviewed New York Times Schmidt on today's Morning Joe, Scarborough had to work to get Schmidt to say something that was in his own article: that while Colin Powell also used private email as Secretary of State, there were no rules prohibiting that at the time. Later, Joe and Mika later remarked that they were "taken...

Out here in the real world, I get private e-mails from my co-workers all the time, especially when they are out of the office. Just not seeing getting terribly upset about a common practice.

and you wouldn't either if it wasn't Hillary doing it.

Well if the government ever investigates McDonalds you could be in trouble. :9::alcoholic:

You apparently dont know the rules regarding the use of undocumented private email accounts for government business.
Think Billary will claim the same nonsense?

Yeah, i'm aware of the rules... which are archaic and most people won't get that upset about them.

I think if you guys want to harp on something, it should be that all these foreign governments gave money to the Clinton Foundation.

You apparently dont know the rules regarding the use of undocumented private email accounts for government business.
Think Billary will claim the same nonsense?

Yeah, i'm aware of the rules... which are archaic and most people won't get that upset about them.

I think if you guys want to harp on something, it should be that all these foreign governments gave money to the Clinton Foundation.

So keeping a record of what our secdef has to say in emails isn't important?

Forum List

Back