Hillary Clinton took flights on the pedophile lolita express

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Insider: FBI Uncovered Clinton Criminal Enterprise on Weiner’s PC

The FBI reportedly found evidence of treason, money laundering and connections to child exploitation – including the infamous Lolita Express – on Anthony Weiner’s home computer, says former federal prosecutor Doug Hagmann.

“It involves Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, and Bill Clinton as well as Jeffrey Epstein,” Hagmann said on The Alex Jones Show Wednesday. “According to my source, these files exist – he did not touch these files so he doesn’t know what’s in them, but the fact that they exist on this computer suggest some sort of overlap here.”

Hillary Clinton is mentally ill, she does not lie as reported, she believes whatever she thinks suits her best, and this is evidence od severe illness, as is having sex with young children.

Yanno --- the Volkswagen was designed on orders by Hitler.

---- Does that mean whenever you see a VW, it's carrying an SS official off to run some gas chambers?

See what I did there?
Nah, you prolly don't.....

Yanno --- the Volkswagen was designed on orders by Hitler.

---- Does that mean whenever you see a VW, it's carrying an SS official off to run some gas chambers?

See what I did there?
Nah, you prolly don't.....
Well ole Bill said Hillary got more pussy than he does. Just didn't tell the age. Wow, Hillary a sexual predator worse than Bill. Makes Trump look like a virgin. You know I am glad Hillary has been using sex against Trump for months, because now it's gonna bite her in the ass. Go president Trump!

Forum List

Back