Hillary Clinton To Be Prosecuted For Aiding Illegal Migrants Evade ICE

DO YOU THINK HILLARY WILL REALLY BE PROSECUTED?

• Total voters
Jul 15, 2019
United States
National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd blasted Hillary Clinton Friday for openly advising illegal immigrants on how to evade Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents. She’s in for it.

Speaking on Fox News Friday, Judd said..... “I’m amazed that somebody that ran for president of the United States — that was willing to promise to uphold the laws of the United States, the Constitution of the United States — is now actively helping people avoid justice,”.

If Trump has any say about he matter she will be prosecuted. It's way past time for the bitch to pay the piper.

National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd blasted Hillary Clinton Friday for openly advising illegal immigrants on how to evade Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents. She’s in for it.

Speaking on Fox News Friday, Judd said..... “I’m amazed that somebody that ran for president of the United States — that was willing to promise to uphold the laws of the United States, the Constitution of the United States — is now actively helping people avoid justice,”.

As Flo once said " When Pigs Fly "...

All this wasted energy on a woman that matter not...

It matters because she's a great symbol of the trash-thought progs have become.

It matters because she's a great symbol of the trash-thought progs have become.

And yet she will be still free this time next year unless the Grimm Reaper finally grows a pair and reaps her...

The fact is Clinton will never be arrested and neither will the mayor's of every major city that defy Trump...

Forum List

Back