Hillary Clinton to be awarded medal from Harvard

BookShaka

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Realityville, USA
Hillary Clinton to be honored with medal from Harvard

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. —

Hillary Clinton is receiving a medal from Harvard University for her leadership and human rights work.

The former first lady, U.S. senator, secretary of state and Democratic presidential candidate will be awarded the Radcliffe Medal on Friday. The university says it honors those who have had a "transformative impact on society."

Organizers say Clinton was chosen because she's a "champion for human rights," a "skilled legislator" and "an advocate of American leadership" on the world stage.

Former Secretary of State and 2001 Radcliffe Medalist Madeleine Albright will deliver a personal tribute to Clinton, and Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey will take part in a keynote conversation with her.

Previous medal recipients include Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and former U.S. Senator Elizabeth Dole.

Wow Harvard I know you’re a super progressive institution, but Hillary deserves no award, and she especially doesn’t deserve an award for her human rights work!

Are the people of Harvard aware of all the damage she caused in the Middle East with her Secretary of State policies, not to mention all the lives lost because of those policies?

What a fucking JOKE.

th

Obama+awards+himself+medal+barack+obama+awarded+himself+the+prestigious_5bc2c8_6152202.jpg

I just love meaningless awards. Here is Obama giving himself the Nobel Peace Prize, for what, I have no idea.

Don't Dims understand that the whole Obama/Hillary legacy was crap?

The best they can do is try to forget them and start over.

Forum List

Back