Hillary Clinton sure is bumbling her way to announcing her candidacy.

It's like watching a cartoon where the person slips on a flight of steps & hits every single step in slow motion as they fall.

I always said she wasn't going to end up running. I may be wrong, but all these liberal Hillary lovers sure are getting pissed off. Oh and Jake the fake Republican is mad as well

hillarymug.jpg

She's in the bag by noon most days.

wait a minute i thought it was the dem party with the big tent? Why only one person running?
name another prominent Dem who would not set off a GOP landslide.

Warren, Sanders, Biden and Cuomo could elect a GOP nominee to be named later. Kerry and Biden do not rise to even that level of incompetence.

The Ds will pick Hillary because their party is so radicalized going back to 1974 that there is no one else left standing that is not guaranteed to lose either the left coast or the northeast. Governor Moonbeam is the only D in California not likely to set off regional disputes within the state and similar sad stories are true of the rest of the D base. It takes 5 mafia families to handle the graft and corruption in NYC and the New England Office or the Chicago Outfit is even worse.

Forum List

Back