Hillary Clinton Stabbed In Back!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, Martin O'Malley, former governor of Maryland and potential Democratic presidential candidate, is taking the first shot of the 2016 race at former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, also a potential candidate for the White House.

O'Malley suggested in a speech in South Carolina on Saturday that a Clinton presidency would not "move America forward," according to the New York Times.

"Triangulation is not a strategy that will move America forward," O'Malley said in his speech, the Times reported. "History celebrates profiles in courage, not profiles in convenience."

Triangulation is a term associated with the political approach of former President Bill Clinton, who is widely viewed as a centrist Democrat who embraced compromise with a Republican-controlled Congress throughout his presidency. The term was coined by former Clinton adviser Dick Morris. In an interview with PBS, Morris described it as "the best [idea] from each position" and "move up to a third way."

O'Malley has said he is considering a run for the White House, but has declined to assess Clinton as a possible primary opponent in the past.

"GTP"
:beer:

I am tired of the Bush and Clinton oligarchy. Clinton’s popularity has plunged because of her stupid and irresponsible actions.

I am tired of the Bush and Clinton oligarchy. Clinton’s popularity has plunged because of her stupid and irresponsible actions.
I lived in Arkanass 1985-2001, We voted for the Clinton's when they ran for president the first time, just to get them out of Arkanass....

I lived in Arkanass 1985-2001, We voted for the Clinton's when they ran for president the first time, just to get them out of Arkanass....
I bought an IMPEACH CLINTON bumper sticker from a guy from Arkansas BEFORE THEY SWORE THE MOTHERFUCKER IN!!!

Last edited:
I bought an IMPEACH CLINTON bumper sticker from a guy from Arkansas BEFORE THE SWORE THE MOTHERFUCKER IN!!!
Yes, the temporary Attorney General of Arkanass paroled his friends when the Clinton's were elected and had left for DC...He was only to serve the weekend...The guy that took over as Gov. was thrown in jail for fraud and ethics...

I am against Bush or Clinton as President.....
Been there.
Done that.

As far as Hillary goes shes past her prime.

Maybe Martin can issue a nationwide "rain tax" to balance the budget! LOL

Rain tax - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Just legalize weed.........
That shit is just as dangerous as drunk driving when people smoke weed. I am all for it for medical reasons but not recreational
I have been driving high for 50 years, never had a wreck while doing so.
It only takes 1 time. Drugs do affect people differently but that don't mean I wanna take the chance of getting on the road high or driving with my family in the vehicle when idiot under the influence hits us.

Forum List

Back