Hillary Clinton Should Step Down to Avoid Constitutional Crisis

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015

The FBI investigation has already revealed Hillary Clinton’s perjury, and a new investigation of additional classified documents shared through her personal email server can lead to criminal indictments—unless the FBI itself wants to fall on its sword in a far more visible and viral cover-up than we have seen to date.

It is not at all clear that the FBI has not already been hopelessly compromised: Did the FBI have knowledge of Barack Obama’s participation in the illegal email server and the president’s lies about it to the public? Who will investigate the investigators?

So are you really wanting to vote for a criminal? if so should you be arrested yourself?

The FBI investigation has already revealed Hillary Clinton’s perjury, and a new investigation of additional classified documents shared through her personal email server can lead to criminal indictments—unless the FBI itself wants to fall on its sword in a far more visible and viral cover-up than we have seen to date.

It is not at all clear that the FBI has not already been hopelessly compromised: Did the FBI have knowledge of Barack Obama’s participation in the illegal email server and the president’s lies about it to the public? Who will investigate the investigators?

So are you really wanting to vote for a criminal? if so should you be arrested yourself?

Since Clinton is no more a criminal than Trump is, what the fuck are you talking about?

• Banned

Since Clinton is no more a criminal than Trump is, what the fuck are you talking about?
LOL, take your pills dude.................

Quite a rebuttal. That homeschooling is really working out well for you.

• Banned

Look dude, I have to wash my three SUV's my two cars and my boat today, so I can't bibble babble with you all day.

Now take your pills and go back to sleepyland and dream that you are King

Chicago, New York, Dem's vote for criminals every damn election do not think you can shame them into not voting for Hillary they will do so gleefully.

Chicago, New York, Dem's vote for criminals every damn election do not think you can shame them into not voting for Hillary they will do so gleefully.
Probably not as retardation is not curable, however Hillary might be held up in a non extradition country by this time next week. Obama has already bought a home in Dubai, as he no longer gives a shit about the poor unemployed African Americans in Chicago, all he loves is Mexicans who jump the border...................

Prove me wrong, and stop Aveda King the niece of MLK Jr from voting for Trump as well.

You can't, sheesh even Louis Farrakhan is fed up with Obamas lies

14611097_555163941337103_6283143073732892241_n.jpg

Since Hillary wasn't indicted, the email case against her can be reopened and she can be tried and convicted without the issue of double jeopardy.

didnt Hillary fall down the 40ft staircase last time she stepped down?
Rexx, seriously this is not a joke, there might be evidence that Anthony Weiners text of his erect penis gets Hillies nipples perky....................So please stop with the comedy already, this is a crisis of magnitude, what if that photo gets out.

Sheesh

didnt Hillary fall down the 40ft staircase last time she stepped down?
Rexx, seriously this is not a joke, there might be evidence that Anthony Weiners text of his erect penis gets Hillies nipples perky....................So please stop with the comedy already, this is a crisis of magnitude, what if that photo gets out.

Sheesh
Who would ever thought we would see the day when somehow, Hillarys emials would become inter-mixed with Anthony Wieners Emails.

Look dude, I have to wash my three SUV's my two cars and my boat today, so I can't bibble babble with you all day.

Now take your pills and go back to sleepyland and dream that you are King

Look what this guy thinks matters most in life.

Forum List

Back