Hillary Clinton should step aside since she is now under criminal investigation

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Hillary Clinton should step aside since she is now under criminal investigation. It's the only decent thing to do.

Hillary Clinton should step aside since she is now under criminal investigation. It's the only decent thing to do.

I'm down with that.

Trump should also step aside since he's going to court for raping a 13 year old girl.

Let's wipe the slate and get some adults from both parties on the ballot instead of the cartoon asshat from the Dems and the cartoon asshat from the GOP.

>>>>

IF she was a decent person, there wouldn't be an investigation into her incredible stupidity/corruption. No way in hell she'll let go of the chance for more power and corruption. She'll continue to dodge questions and lie when cornered.

upload_2016-10-28_18-32-38.png

Instead, she is saying that she wants the FBI's information, now. The FBI is under no obligation whatsoever to release it, now.

she is pissed

i might have to turn the tube back on for this

--LOL
she wants it now so she can get her crooked staffers to figure out how to get her out of it.
Let her suffer. Maybe she will have the final stroke and do the world a favor.

Instead, she is saying that she wants the FBI's information, now. The FBI is under no obligation whatsoever to release it, now.

she is pissed

i might have to turn the tube back on for this

--LOL

The FBI is under no obligation, especially if the information was discovered while looking into a different investigation into Weiner. Releasing any info might jeopardize the Weiner underage sexting case.

Jill Stein is an excellent candidate who should be the opposition candidate. They can't use Krazy Kaine obviously because that dude is fucking retarded. And The Donald would beat the stuffing out of Crazy Joe Biden. :p

No she isn't
she will be, and she knows it.
If that wasnt the case she would not be in the least bit worried about this. But she is.
She is a criminal and she knows it. Someone is going to pay for this. I think its why she tried to threaten Putin. Good choice there,, LOL

Jill Stein is an excellent candidate who should be the opposition candidate. They can't use Krazy Kaine obviously because that dude is fucking retarded. And The Donald would beat the stuffing out of Crazy Joe Biden. :p
I dont know, having Crazy Joe in the white house could turn into a real life 3 stooges, the comedy alone would be worth most of the damage he would do.
I might vote for him just for that reason.

Clearly Christians no longer consider lying a sin.
Are you denying that Clinton is under criminal investigation by the FBI?

I invite you to turn on your TV dumbass.

Link, or it's a lie. I'm sure fox is making all kinds of claims, but claiming she is under criminal investigation is a lie.

I dont know, having Crazy Joe in the white house could turn into a real life 3 stooges, the comedy alone would be worth most of the damage he would do.
I might vote for him just for that reason.

'Plugs' talks big, but carries a lil' stick.

Forum List

Back