Hillary Clinton should step aside since she is now under criminal investigation

she is pissed

i might have to turn the tube back on for this

--LOL
she wants it now so she can get her crooked staffers to figure out how to get her out of it.
Let her suffer. Maybe she will have the final stroke and do the world a favor.

maybe

she has no idea what they have

she is one of the targets of the investigation

the target is the last one to know what evidence they have

right now she is trying to figure which of the 33000 bleach bit deleted emails

that are in evidence

--LOL

"bleach"

That's one of my fave lies.

Thanks for posting it again because its always worth a laugh.

(moron)

it is a fact newbie --LOL

Actually, no its not, moron.

Look it up or post proof.

Or slink away.

fuck you troll

she wants it now so she can get her crooked staffers to figure out how to get her out of it.
Let her suffer. Maybe she will have the final stroke and do the world a favor.

maybe

that are in evidence

--LOL

"bleach"

(moron)

Or slink away.

fuck you troll

IOW, I'm right.

Thanks very much.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

As distasteful as I find the idea of a Hillary presidency, I don't agree that she should step down.

Being investigated does not necessarily mean she's guilty. Forcing her to step down - while a delicious thought - establishes a dangerous precedent. And, given the penchant for the amoral left to use hijinks to secure power, we would be treated constantly with false charges, close to an election, against every conservative candidate in order to try to eliminate them.

It is - and should be - up to the good judgement of the American people to rid us of the Clinton cancer ... and, if they don't, then they will get just exactly what they deserve - whether that's what they wanted or not.

maybe

that are in evidence

--LOL

"bleach"

(moron)

Or slink away.

fuck you troll

IOW, I'm right.

Thanks very much.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

low life trolls like you are never right

She isn't under criminal investigation. The entire thread premise is based on bullshit.

Let's put this bullshit to bed once and for all.

Does the FBI investigate potential non-criminal conduct?

They are looking into emails that may shed some light on their previous investigation. They've already said that they may be completely insignificant.

She isn't under criminal investigation. The entire thread premise is based on bullshit.

They are looking into emails that may shed some light on their previous investigation. They've already said that they may be completely insignificant.

aaronleland

There should be a contest for best sig.

You'd win, hands down.

Ask yourself, if it was truly insignificant, would they have notified the Congressional Judiciary Committee?

Hillary Clinton should step aside since she is now under criminal investigation. It's the only decent thing to do.
Clearly Christians no longer consider lying a sin.

Clearly, you need to look up the definition of a lie.

Clearly, you need to post proof of a lie to stfu.

:)

Wow --- the dumb asses are out in force tonight. Is there a convention in town, or something?

For the poster to call the OP's statement of his opinion a lie clearly indicates one of two things: 1) he doesn't know the definition of a 'lie', or 2) he intentionally tried to obfuscate the issue by redirecting attention away from an uncomfortable position for which he had no viable response.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

You, on the other hand ....

Then the investigation would not have been reopened.

As distasteful as I find the idea of a Hillary presidency, I don't agree that she should step down.

Being investigated does not necessarily mean she's guilty. Forcing her to step down - while a delicious thought - establishes a dangerous precedent. And, given the penchant for the amoral left to use hijinks to secure power, we would be treated constantly with false charges, close to an election, against every conservative candidate in order to try to eliminate them.

It is - and should be - up to the good judgement of the American people to rid us of the Clinton cancer ... and, if they don't, then they will get just exactly what they deserve - whether that's what they wanted or not.

Very well put. Anybody can be accused of and investigated for anything. In this case very little information has even been released. Demanding a candidate step down over something like that is a very slippery slope.

Ask yourself, if it was truly insignificant, would they have notified the Congressional Judiciary Committee?

Comey has already said that he notified them only because he didn't want it to look like he was withholding the information until after the election. He has already come under fire from Republicans over the previous investigation, and is covering his own ass.

Comey has already said that he notified them only because he didn't want it to look like he was withholding the information until after the election. He has already come under fire from Republicans over the previous investigation, and is covering his own ass.

Oh bueno.........

comey never said he was reopening a criminal case as your title states, he said they would be examined for security.

Hillary Clinton should step aside since she is now under criminal investigation. It's the only decent thing to do.

Instead, she is saying that she wants the FBI's information, now. The FBI is under no obligation whatsoever to release it, now.

she is pissed

--LOL

I'M HILLARY CLINTON you peons how dare you, how dare you, I'm above the law you FBI hacks YOU WILL ANSWER ME!!!! lmao The entirety of the left is popping a gasket, they don't look so smug now do they. Couldn't happen to a more deserving politician.

twwfcosen9ux.png

Instead, she is saying that she wants the FBI's information, now. The FBI is under no obligation whatsoever to release it, now.

she is pissed

--LOL

I'M HILLARY CLINTON you peons how dare you, how dare you, I'm above the law you FBI hacks YOU WILL ANSWER ME!!!! lmao The entirety of the left is popping a gasket, they don't look so smug now do they. Couldn't happen to a more deserving politician.

they have gone of the deep end

Forum List

Back