Hillary Clinton should step aside since she is now under criminal investigation

just bow out, and lets have a Trump VS Gary Alleppo contest

I've got to say, I'm pretty used to reading some crazy crap from the right wingers but you really jumped the shark with this one.

That's as un-American as Trump saying we should just declare him the winner -- eg -- KING.

Fact is, Trump has been under investigation, being sued (including by his own attorneys!!!!!!) just about since his birth. What do the right wingers say about that?

Hillary Clinton should step aside since she is now under criminal investigation. It's the only decent thing to do.
Clearly Christians no longer consider lying a sin.
Are you denying that Clinton is under criminal investigation by the FBI?

I invite you to turn on your TV dumbass.

Link, or it's a lie. I'm sure fox is making all kinds of claims, but claiming she is under criminal investigation is a lie.
no more a lie than all the women Trump groped and raped.

Hillary Clinton should step aside since she is now under criminal investigation. It's the only decent thing to do.
Clearly Christians no longer consider lying a sin.
Are you denying that Clinton is under criminal investigation by the FBI?

I invite you to turn on your TV dumbass.

Link, or it's a lie. I'm sure fox is making all kinds of claims, but claiming she is under criminal investigation is a lie.
Correct.

There is no ‘investigation’ concerning Clinton, ‘criminal’ or otherwise.

Jill Stein is an excellent candidate who should be the opposition candidate. They can't use Krazy Kaine obviously because that dude is fucking retarded. And The Donald would beat the stuffing out of Crazy Joe Biden. :p
I dont know, having Crazy Joe in the white house could turn into a real life 3 stooges, the comedy alone would be worth most of the damage he would do.
I might vote for him just for that reason.
Crazy Joe as SOS? she cant be serious! may as well have The Cookie Monster in charge of the FBI

Instead, she is saying that she wants the FBI's information, now. The FBI is under no obligation whatsoever to release it, now.

she is pissed

i might have to turn the tube back on for this

--LOL
she wants it now so she can get her crooked staffers to figure out how to get her out of it.
Let her suffer. Maybe she will have the final stroke and do the world a favor.

maybe

she has no idea what they have

she is one of the targets of the investigation

the target is the last one to know what evidence they have

right now she is trying to figure which of the 33000 bleach bit deleted emails

that are in evidence

--LOL

I've got to say, I'm pretty used to reading some crazy crap from the right wingers but you really jumped the shark with this one.

That's as un-American as Trump saying we should just declare him the winner -- eg -- KING.

Fact is, Trump has been under investigation, being sued (including by his own attorneys!!!!!!) just about since his birth. What do the right wingers say about that?
pick any large corporation and see how many times they are sued over the course of 30 years.
Might surprise you.

Instead, she is saying that she wants the FBI's information, now. The FBI is under no obligation whatsoever to release it, now.

she is pissed

--LOL

The FBI is under no obligation, especially if the information was discovered while looking into a different investigation into Weiner. Releasing any info might jeopardize the Weiner underage sexting case.

yes it is from information found on his laptop

--LOL

that is way fcked up for hillary

--LOL

she is pissed

--LOL
she wants it now so she can get her crooked staffers to figure out how to get her out of it.

maybe

that are in evidence

--LOL

"bleach"

That's one of my fave lies.

Thanks for posting it again because its always worth a laugh.

(moron)

Jill Stein is an excellent candidate who should be the opposition candidate. They can't use Krazy Kaine obviously because that dude is fucking retarded. And The Donald would beat the stuffing out of Crazy Joe Biden. :p
I dont know, having Crazy Joe in the white house could turn into a real life 3 stooges, the comedy alone would be worth most of the damage he would do.
I might vote for him just for that reason.
Crazy Joe as SOS? she cant be serious! may as well have The Cookie Monster in charge of the FBI
the dems picking the cookie monster over Comey would never happen. The dems are not known for replacing people with better choices for the United States.

she is pissed

--LOL

maybe

that are in evidence

--LOL

"bleach"

(moron)

it is a fact newbie --LOL

Was/is not connected to service in the Fed. Gov't. That alone, makes all the difference.

pick any large corporation and see how many times they are sued over the course of 30 years.
Might surprise you.

For non-payment? Over and over again, for not paying the bills they agreed to pay?

And by their own attorneys????????????????

Not to mention all the other suits he's under.

Post proof that all corps are sued hundreds (thousands?) of times in 30 years. The guy is a criminal. A thug. Stop digging.

:dig:

she is pissed

--LOL

maybe

that are in evidence

--LOL

"bleach"

(moron)

it is a fact newbie --LOL

Actually, no its not, moron.

Look it up or post proof.

Or slink away.

Was/is not connected to service in the Fed. Gov't. That alone, makes all the difference.

Where do you fools GET this crap?

No, it does not.

He's a criminal and you know he's a criminal.

Forum List

Back