Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admired' list, behind Rush Limbaugh, Bush

Hillary is a nobody, she followed some hick from Arkansas around even after he cheated on her numerous times.

When she was handed a "real job" like SecState, she fucked up getting the first Ambassador killed in decades.

She is like the rich man's wife being put in charge of one of his McDonalds franchises and she ends up burning the place to the ground, then blaming the owners of the Burger King across the street.

Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admired' list, behind Rush Limbaugh, Bush | WashingtonExaminer.com

Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state who leads all 2016 presidential polls, ranks dead last on a new top 10 poll of who Americans admire most, and at the bottom of who the world admires most, behind celebs like Angelina Jolie and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Your source isn't very accurate.

nsuvrt789e66mg2o22nelq.png

Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admired' list, behind Rush Limbaugh, Bush | WashingtonExaminer.com

Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state who leads all 2016 presidential polls, ranks dead last on a new top 10 poll of who Americans admire most, and at the bottom of who the world admires most, behind celebs like Angelina Jolie and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Great avatar.

Pope Francis is 1 and Billy Graham is 3. Obama was tossed in there at 3 - incoherently - to give the list some non-partisan cred.

I've love to see the data on who they polled.

Last edited:

Great avatar.

Pope Francis is 1 and Billy Graham is 3. Obama was tossed in there at 3 - incoherently - to give the list some non-partisan cred.

I was thinking of whom I admire most and I can't think of anyone. I really like Bobby Jindal and Herman Cain. Don't hear much of Cain since he was torpedoed.

Your source isn't very accurate.

Why prey tell do you think yours is the standard to which all others are measured? Because it is Gallup? It appears their list is more or less who is president at the time.

The Examiner is a disgrace, not a real newspaper, run by a scumbag Pub billionnaire, for hater dupes only. Has never told a true story in its existence. Carry on, brainwashed functional morons....lol

Last edited:

Great avatar.

I was thinking of whom I admire most and I can't think of anyone. I really like Bobby Jindal and Herman Cain. Don't hear much of Cain since he was torpedoed.

I wish Herman Cain would run again. He proved that the allegations against him were false.

Of course, since the left isn't willing to elect a real black man for president, they'd attack him again if he did run.

I think the current political atmosphere scares off some decent people. To run, you have to have big money behind you and it's important to be ready for serious mud slinging. This isn't how our forefathers envisioned our elections. It was supposed to be an honor to serve. I hate the attitude of politicians these days because they don't see themselves as servants to the people and they are so focused on their own agendas and personal careers that what's good for the country only happens if it's politically advantageous to them.

Polls at this point are fairly meaningless. The spin machine is already gearing up for some dirty tactics. People who casually watch the news never see the whole picture and the left will count on that as the liberal media do their thing.

Last edited:
at least Hilary didn't make the list of elected officials that got four diplomats killed then lied about it then lied about it then lied about it then said what does it matter this year

Great avatar.

I wish Herman Cain would run again. He proved that the allegations against him were false.

Of course, since the left isn't willing to elect a real black man for president, they'd attack him again if he did run.

I think the current political atmosphere scares off some decent people. To run, you have to have big money behind you and it's important to be ready for serious mud slinging. This isn't how our forefathers envisioned our elections. It was supposed to be an honor to serve. I hate the attitude of politicians these days because they don't see themselves as servants to the people and they are so focused on their own agendas and personal careers that what's good for the country only happens if it's politically advantageous to them.

Polls at this point are fairly meaningless. The spin machine is already gearing up for some dirty tactics. People who casually watch the news never see the whole picture and the left will count on that as the liberal media do their thing.

Yeah, where are the good old days where there was no mud slinging during a campaign? :lol:

Forum List

Back