Hillary Clinton ordered the hit on Seth Rich. I don't have to prove it...

You mean you have 4 independent anonymous sources who confirmed she ordered the hit.

All you have to say is you have multiple independent anonymous sources, and you can say absolutely anything.

I have 4 independent anonymous sources who confirmed that Hillary has a penis. She should drop her pantsuit and prove she doesn't have a penis.

Nobody would expect you to even try to prove anything. You make up lies. That's all you ever do. You seem to have gotten the 9th commandment backward.

Nobody would expect you to even try to prove anything. You make up lies. That's all you ever do. You seem to have gotten the 9th commandment backward.
But it's OK if your side makes up lies...

Hhmmm you know Mueller was appointed by the deputy attorney general who was appointed by, wait for it.... Donald Trump right?

So if a Trump appointee thinks an investigation is warranted maybe it is?

But,muh CNN, liberal media blah, blah, blah

Doesn't matter if there is no evidence to support the accusation. It's the seriousness of the charge that makes an investigation urgent and necessary.

So lame... can't believe people are still talking about this!

That's the Bizarro world the Fake News and the Democrat party have brought us too. They can't win defending their agenda of open borders and allowing perverts with penises into women's bathroom, so they resort to pure personal attacks and outright lies.

It has always struck me as odd the Left doesn't care about any of the shit that the emails reveal, thy are just pissed that they got exposed.

It has always struck me as odd the Left doesn't care about any of the shit that the emails reveal, thy are just pissed that they got exposed.
Of course. Hillary could have killed and barbecued a human baby for lunch on the capital steps, and they would still vote for her.

Hhmmm you know Mueller was appointed by the deputy attorney general who was appointed by, wait for it.... Donald Trump right?

So if a Trump appointee thinks an investigation is warranted maybe it is?

But,muh CNN, liberal media blah, blah, blah
. People still trying to figure out if Trump is a republican or a Demon-crat.. lol

Forum List

Back