Hillary Clinton muses about 2020 'rematch' against Trump: 'I can beat him again'

Interesting how some leftists say "she was joking" considering everyday she makes an excuse for her loss, and in some instances declares she really won.

What's "remarkable" is how you dittoes keep lifting this quote out of its context and deliberately leaving out the part where she adds that she was joking.

Life in Mendaciousland.

But hey, you're still claiming to be Canadian, so none of this should matter to you anyway. Eh?

"Obsessed" is indeed the right word.
/---- Is the concept of a trial balloon new to you?
  • Clinton has said she won't run for president a third time
  • But she said Tuesday night on PBS that 'maybe there does need to be a rematch; I mean, obviously, I can beat him again'
  • sore loser hillary.jpg

Yet Trump joking about Russia helping with emails on National TV wasn't a joke. You're a joke.

Uhhmmmmmmm................... nothing in my post made any reference to "Russia", or to Rump.

Go forth and learn how the fuck to read.

LOL, so you are incapable of understanding anything reveals your bias, got it. Write it down, she will again be your nominee.

I don't have "nominees", and I don't cotton to fallacies. Again, learn to read.
And don't be trotting your red herrings around here, they'll be shot down wid a quickness. Capice?

You aren't able to shoot anything down, I recognize your shortcomings. BTW, can you show where Hillary SAID she was joking?

TRY to keep up, Whizzo. This ain't the first time this mendacity came up.

So you can't show where she said she was joking. Got it.

Do you think the Hildabeast has learned to go after the electoral vote instead of the popular vote? I don't think so, you can't teach and old dog new tricks

Trump goads Clinton out of a crack in the floor, and she beats the living shit out of him-

:auiqs.jpg:

dont try and tell me RW karma isnt catching up either -

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump goads Clinton out of a crack in the floor, and she beats the living shit out of him-

:auiqs.jpg:

dont try and tell me RW karma isnt catching up either -

:abgg2q.jpg:
motel-6-has-found-the-missing-shower-curtain-36129925.png

and you think she could beat Trump? You are deluded

I thought her constant media campaigns were for a reason. Many of you laughed at my suggestion 2 weeks ago. If Biden gets crushed, expect her to come out of nowhere, without any debating if needed, and winning the Dem Primary.

I might have to start considering a small wage, odds can't be 20:1

Update: Wow. Just looked at oddshark and they actually took Clinton OTB (off the board), as of yesterday. That means either they are certain she isn't running, or they aren't comfortable at offering even 20:1 long shot odds and if they believe she may be running, they can't risk taking a bath.

(Trump’s Odds to Win 2020 Election Slip, Warren’s and Pence’s Rise)

Hillary Clinton muses about 2020 'rematch' against Trump: 'I can beat him again'

Hillary Clinton could beat President Trump "again" if she decides to run for president in 2020, the former secretary of state said Tuesday in an interview.

Clinton appeared on PBS News Hour and was asked about Trump's antagonistic attitude towards her after he goaded Clinton to run for the White House again. She called him "obsessed" for mocking her email scandal and said she could beat Trump in an electoral rematch, if she ever decided to jump back in.

"It truly is remarkable how obsessed he remains with me," she said. "But this latest tweet is so typical of him. Nothing has been more examined and looked at than my e-mails. We all know that. So he's either lying or delusional or both.

"So maybe there does need to be a rematch," Clinton added. "Obviously, I can beat him again. But, just seriously, I don't understand, I don't think anybody understands what motivates him, other than personal grievance, other than seeking adulation."

At least Fonzi only jumped the shark one time.

What's "remarkable" is how you dittoes keep lifting this quote out of its context and deliberately leaving out the part where she adds that she was joking.

Life in Mendaciousland.

But hey, you're still claiming to be Canadian, so none of this should matter to you anyway. Eh?

"Obsessed" is indeed the right word.
If there’s one thing the hildapig is known for its her jokes and sense of humor. Oh yeah, and that totally down to earth hyena laugh.

I thought her constant media campaigns were for a reason. Many of you laughed at my suggestion 2 weeks ago. If Biden gets crushed, expect her to come out of nowhere, without any debating if needed, and winning the Dem Primary.

I might have to start considering a small wage, odds can't be 20:1

Update: Wow. Just looked at oddshark and they actually took Clinton OTB (off the board), as of yesterday. That means either they are certain she isn't running, or they aren't comfortable at offering even 20:1 long shot odds and if they believe she may be running, they can't risk taking a bath.

(Trump’s Odds to Win 2020 Election Slip, Warren’s and Pence’s Rise)

Hillary Clinton could beat President Trump "again" if she decides to run for president in 2020, the former secretary of state said Tuesday in an interview.

Clinton appeared on PBS News Hour and was asked about Trump's antagonistic attitude towards her after he goaded Clinton to run for the White House again. She called him "obsessed" for mocking her email scandal and said she could beat Trump in an electoral rematch, if she ever decided to jump back in.

"It truly is remarkable how obsessed he remains with me," she said. "But this latest tweet is so typical of him. Nothing has been more examined and looked at than my e-mails. We all know that. So he's either lying or delusional or both.

"So maybe there does need to be a rematch," Clinton added. "Obviously, I can beat him again. But, just seriously, I don't understand, I don't think anybody understands what motivates him, other than personal grievance, other than seeking adulation."
I love how she trolls you cultists.....:71:

Said long ago the died up old crooked bitch wasn’t finished yet, here we go! Now about those old issues regarding emails for starters....and let’s see about who, what, and when, regarding the FISA court obstruction carried out by Obama’s White House and her association for starters.

Forum List

Back